Craziest del sol for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Elementdog

1995 honda del sol for sale, sickest del sol you will ever see. Check it out at www.coolwhipz.com

asking 15,000.

Car never lost a show and has won many best of shows in big shows.
Painted by famous Nubgrafix.

You say it was painted "by famous Nubgrafix" ?
Per chance, the day before you brought the car in to be painted....

Did you royally piss off the guy who painted your car?

Seriously. WTF is that? 15,000 del sol with stock engine and vomit as paint. I guess if it's never lost a show...

no offense dude, but for 15k...

I would rather buy a 6000 eg hatch, (6k for a eg? what a rip..but work with me on this one...)

and take the remaining 9 thousand dollars and drop in...ooooh lets say a fully built, boosted gsr....

its a show car...never said it was fast...pushes about 200 with the nitrous...say what you want about the paint, but judges love it, and didnt piss the guy off b/c it is his car...well his wifes car. and we have gotten offered 15 before we were willing to sell it, plus it has a ninja that matches it, but would take some talking me into to include that.

YOU GOT SOME TIGHT ASS WHIPS ON Y0 WEBPAGE HOMIE !!!!!!!!!

CAN I BE IN YOUR CLUB AS WELL? I GOT MY MOM'S 1986 CHEVROLET STATION WAGON (SHE LETS ME DRIVE IT ON THE WEEKDAYS).....I THINK IT WOULD FIT IT TIGHT WITH Y0 CAR KREW :worthy:

I GOT BIG PLANS FOR DIS WHIP Y0....

hey if you guys want to be jealous go ahead, i love when you people comment like that, b/c its funny that the win so many car shows...seriously, keep the jokes coming, when you show your car that can beat ours then talk shit...and if you are into the race thing, buy an american car, they are meant for spead...not our little ricers...

i dont really like it and would never buy it but i can admire the time/money and originality that went into it. its very different, and i would guess that is why it gets the judge's attention.

That Del Sol =
s4036cd2cafd0d.jpg

That car sucks ass. Come to think of it... all of those cars are ghey in their own unique way. You'll never get 15K out of that piece of garbage. You are on the wrong site, picklenuts. Get the fuck off of Hondaswap before your presence turns us all into buttfuckers.

you have got to be kidding me- you expect to get 15k for that thing?

maybe you could take it to the circus and get free admission for it- but that's as far as I see you going with that clown car

i like the comments...no one has said that the car has been ass raped by auston powers yet...come on get some originality...crayolla comment...like ive never heard that one before...and yes the car pushed 200 horse on the dyno...dont really care if you believe it or not...like i said its not fast and not meant to be fast...so when are u people going to show me your amazing cars that blow this one away...ohh motor swaps...big deal...our integra has a type r swap...does that make it speacial to you? Like I said before get an american car if you want to go fast...not a ricer.

Man im into show cars but that looks like shit! I thought these guys were going overbored but thats hella gay! Ive seen it on ebay too and I just about died when i saw it than! WAY TO RUIN A CAR.

[flame] for someone who drives the rainbow mobile you should really watch what you say about "our" cars- IMO there is no comparison between having someone spray your car with three quarters of the colors in the visible spectrum and putting some hard hours into a car building it into a serious performance vehicle- I'm sorry we all haven't all had a chance to take our cars through the ronald mcdonald spray booth but you can't honestly expect a bunch of performance drivers like us to respect your car and grovel at your feet for creating such a marvel of engineering- Pushing 400 hp (or trying to) out of a 1.8l motor is a lot more difficult than winning shows with the rainbow mobile- and
Like I said before get an american car if you want to go fast...not a ricer.

yeah there is a intelligent statement, because everyone knows the world's fastest and most reliable automobiles are being made and designed in america- i guess you've never heard of the enzo ferrari, porsche carrera GT and Mercedes SLR McClaren then- ass [/flame]

oh and here is an amazing car that blows yours away....easily

n1aintre.jpg

and no i don't mean the real car.......i mean that matchbox car

dude, i am not one to flame...i usually back the ricers up, but seriously, that car is ugly as my ass, and my ass is pretty nasty. i was NOT expecting that when i went to your site...you seriously ruined any chance at selling that car. are you sure the judges at those car shows are not just giving you pity points so you can win, get the prize money, and get a new paint job? that car is seriously awful...and if you want to know what kind of piece of shit i drive...i drive a CLEAN 13 second integra, so dont try to shit talk with me.

Im with Slammedlude, take that thing to neverland and win some shows but we dont care about no tocan-mobile. imo the only 'ricer' on this site is that POS with your APC tail lights, shift knob, reactive exhaust, under glow kit, strut bar, ebay aem intake... need i go on??? Anyone can turn their car into a running rainbow but it takes guys like us to make our 4 cylinders eat up v8s. can i ask you something, are you always runnig n2o to get those 30" rims movin? give em back to the SUV you stole em from. Find another site.

Back