Craziest del sol for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Elementdog@Feb 22 2004, 07:51 PM
i know none of you are going to buy it so hey have fun with it, like i said, none of you have shown me your cars yet....not my fault your jealaus.

Damn...if you get $15K's for that...then show me where to sell my Z...then I think I can get $150K's for it.....

come on dude....it's prolly not even your car, and your posting this as a joke to rag on your buddies....Lame IMHO....but if you want flames and jokes...then you'll get them.

hmmmm...maybe I will put that wing on the Accord, and get some preschoolers to art deco the car in fingerpaint...and sell it for $1.5 millllllliiiiooonnn dollars.....it runs now ;)

And can my freinds freinds all be apart of you crew...we have some moajor whipz that are awsome......

My Fast and Furious Jeep

The Uber fast Geo Trakkkkkkaaaaar

and this pimping Evo something

Here's my WHIP... rigth now she's getting the engine built, and Im preparing her for paint... ITR CHAMP white... I thought about letting my 6 year old neice do the job though, how old was the person who painted the SOL elementdawggangastafolifey0'?THE BEAST tonyd you can chop my ride.... hee hee

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 22 2004, 08:26 PM
i wanna 'chop your jeep airhockie

I wanna chop my Jeep too...but not with photoshop.....but with a Sawzall..... :axe:

And not to lower it...but do it as a stress relief machine......I'm getting very tired of the POS.

Yea, elementdogshizzle you forgot one thing, I never claimed my car to "CRAZY" or even cool. And just so you know it's not stock... by the end of this week it will have:
B16 JDM pistons
Eagle LS Rods
Complete Engine Gasket from www.gasketpro.com
P&P Head
OEM Headgasket
OEM Bearing Kit
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
JDM 4-2-1 Header
Thermal R&D Cat Back Exhaust (actually, when I get my taxes back)

it has already:
Iceman CAI
Auto to Manual Swap w/B&M Short Shifter and stabilizer bushing (OEM Shift Knob, and the 5 spd cluster to get rid of the P,R,N,D,S3/S4,2 on the cluster.) I didnt pay someone to install any of this, My mechanic walked me through building the engine, my friend Joel (ef9civicgen4) and I swapped the car to a manual. And I also plan on painting it myself at my friends bodyshop. I refuse to pay someone to do it for me when I am fully capable of doing it myself.

Elementdawgnukkashizzlesheezy :newbie:

Originally posted by Elementdog@Feb 22 2004, 08:36 PM
dude your car is a stock piece of shit...and your making fun of this del sol...you wanna see another paint job by the painter...
www.iwantarealpaintjob.com
or you can watch the paint video on our website
www.coolwhipisforpumpkinpiez.com if you forgot it...

only thing Stock that I have is the Jeep... ;)

lets say a boosted CRX, A drifting ClassicZ, and a fully built AE86....in my driveway...

Do us a favor...and go play in traffic...with out a helmet.

Shows are lame...but building a car to actually drive and break shit is for real grown-ups.....paint=not a power-adder

Remember...this is Hondaswap.com.....not Paintswap.com.... ;)

seriously dude, i bet that is not even your car. it is just someone you know, and you knew we would flame the shit out of it.....

I dont even think he knows who owns it. Becuase I wouldnt admit to knowing who ever the fuck paid to have the car mutalated with some ZELDA looking bitch on it... did anyone notice... on the side of the car it says Honda delSOl on it? then on the spoiler it says fucking nubgrafix or whatever. Either way it's hella ghey!

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 22 2004, 08:55 PM
Remember...this is Hondaswap.com.....not Paintswap.com.... ;)

nor is it cumswap.com either....

looks like there was a raging gay party at the body shop you went to and Ramon the drunk latin lover with the lampshade on his head decided to shove the rainbow flag up his ass and pinched a loaf off all over the hood and side of your car

Know what i just noticed? On their main page there is an R32 with a "coolwhipz" lisence plate. These guys should be fucking killed.

Originally posted by Elementdog@Feb 21 2004, 12:38 AM
i like the comments...no one has said that the car has been ass raped by auston powers yet...come on get some originality...crayolla comment...like ive never heard that one before...and yes the car pushed 200 horse on the dyno...dont really care if you believe it or not...like i said its not fast and not meant to be fast...so when are u people going to show me your amazing cars that blow this one away...ohh motor swaps...big deal...our integra has a type r swap...does that make it speacial to you? Like I said before get an american car if you want to go fast...not a ricer.

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40396b197ef6b.jpg

simple and clean. inside and out.

if you guys would actually read what i wrote...its not my car its my bosses fiances car...a chick drives it, i put it up for sale for them...

looks like there was a raging gay party at the body shop you went to and Ramon the drunk latin lover with the lampshade on his head decided to shove the rainbow flag up his ass and pinched a loaf off all over the hood and side of your car

lol, i almost died when i read that

Originally posted by Elementdog@Feb 22 2004, 10:09 PM
if you guys would actually read what i wrote...its not my car its my bosses fiances car...a chick drives it, i put it up for sale for them...

oh, i see. i dont like that car, and i think maybe your bosses fiancee should probably lower her asking price on it. i think that the paint job is too incohesive to really promote any particular theme, and this is carried over into the interior and the engine bay. there is no real direction in the paint and upholstery, and the nitrous ozide tank stands apart from the rest of an already cluttered appearance. also, i believe that a car that has had this much money put into it should appear cleaner, with more straightforward design elements. the airbrushed character on the car pulls me in another direction completely, and i believe the person that is responsible for painting it did not do a good job at all. wait a minute......now that i look again......is that a fucking chrome shift knob in the middle of all the rest of this horseshit???!1!? save me jeebus!!!!!

tell your boss he if he loves her, he needs to show it. at least he's not gonna have to worry about any of us approaching her in that car.

Back