Craziest del sol for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Feb 22 2004, 09:46 PM
"coolwhipz" lisence plate.

Coolwhip for icecream :thumbsup:

Coolwhipz car club :thumbsdown:

BAH, I've seen a thousand pics of this Del Sol. I'd imagine it does great at shows. Good luck selling the car. I know you've probably heard this before but try ebay.com and try to post it on www.onlineshoff.com and post that's it's for sale as well.

can you please post pics of the sub enclosure? thanks

DSC00602.JPG

it's even smiling at you...

Grrrrrrrr

not big gay al "roar"

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 20 2004, 09:45 PM
no offense dude, but for 15k...

I would rather buy a 6000 eg hatch, (6k for a eg? what a rip..but work with me on this one...)

and take the remaining 9 thousand dollars and drop in...ooooh lets say a fully built, boosted gsr....

:withstupid: y0

Holy shit dude....the rainbow coalition had a cumfest on that car....that car seriously makes me want to pop my eyes out so i cant see anything like that hell on wheels again....damn.....D-D-D-DAMN!!

Originally posted by Elementdog@Feb 22 2004, 10:09 PM
if you guys would actually read what i wrote...its not my car its my bosses fiances car...a chick drives it, i put it up for sale for them...

im sorry, is she colorblind or does she just like rainbows

Originally posted by xjdmx@Feb 26 2004, 09:55 AM
u go out in public with that thing?

haha thats good

sry man but ur not getting 15g's for that so dont say you did. but that it honestly one ugly looking car bro

damn dawg were u sponsored by benetton?
lmao
and you want 15,000 for that ugly piece of shit
damn you must have paid those judges who in fact were your cousin's or uncle's to place you first place....out in cali that car would never place.....and that's real talk....that would not stand a chance against crews out here dawg...
try sellin it to some punk high school kid for like 2,000 cuz thats all its worth....or better that donate it to goodwill....they need extra room cuz their trailer is already packed with shiet.....

:whatafucktard: :ghey:

Originally posted by Elementdog@Feb 26 2004, 09:10 PM
what up you dont like right hand drive with a sir in it?

If your talking about "crackhead's" civic, i think it's a lefty from looking at the brake booster

Back