craziest drop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got_nos?

hey i have a 92-95 civic hb...i was first dropped 4" in front and3" in the back...with a body kit...yes i was low on the ground but i use to see other civic like mine but more droped!!! what kind of suspension do i have to get and coil....so i could be at the max drop....

remove the springs

and if thats not low enough take out the bump stops too

Quoted post[/post]]
remove the springs

and if thats not low enough take out the bump stops too
and to add to this...
if you still feel your not low enough, take your wheels off so you are directly on the rotors. if that's still not low enough, take your rotors off so you are on your lower ball joints.

HAHAHAHAHHA
no serioulsy theirs something that i want to know... is their any adjustble shocks...so that i could have a 3" drop and my spring hold in the shock without moovig.....??

does it matter why? if you know how to help him achieve what he wants no matter how ridiculous tell him, if you don't then flame him a little i guess.

smaller wheels will get you lower to the ground, slap some 13"s on there.

pic257c8xf.jpg

Skateboard wheels for teh win!!!

Seriously, hondas weren't meant to be dropped 4 inches. The suspension will lose all effectiveness and the suspension geometry will be so totally fubar it'll eat tires and drive like total ass.

airbags would be the most effective giving drivability and loweredness when you are parked, you could set it down on the unibody.

heres the layout,

if you want teh lowness it will equal = ass drivability, no funtion, no fast, but furiously low.

if you want drivability it will equal = better cornering and handalling, and in my opinion, a much better stance. 1-2" max

airride struts or bags is prolly the only way to get lower then that, besides maybe cutting your springs to shit. i had a friend that heated his springs with a torch and added tons of weight. that dropped pretty low.

imo go with air struts

Air bags are the only way. And you should be able to literally put it on the ground if you want. Then disconnect the remote as a theft deterrent. They aren't gonna get very far with the wheels tucked and the body dragging.

I'm not seeing the point to this unless it's a full show car with no intention on street driving, because even normal driving will suck.

normal driving sucks in all mini trucks or slammed cars, who cares.

if anyone of us cared that much about normal driving wed all be driving cadillacs

Back