Crazy Accident

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crazy shit man. Thats why im always damn carefull at night. Sucks for that mustang those people didnt look like they where in very good condition.

Originally posted by jdmeg6@Jun 18 2005, 01:29 AM
:shocked: DAMN!!! That was pretty nasty. Any idea where that was at?
[post=513668]Quoted post[/post]​

the freeway sign looked like it had Ventura as a exit street and the 101 coming up so i'm guessing around Panaramo City or Studio City out here in Cali. Could even be like Arleta or San Fernando.

Those people must not look even 20 feet ahead of their bumpers. Even in CT, which has the 3rd worst rated drivers in the country, someone 14 cars up swerves to avoid a garbage bag and the entire line of cars is slowed to 5 mph.

-> Steve

Um, what was that van doing just sitting there? It looks like a highway that people 55mph+(my guess is that the stang hit the van doing 65-70mph). Was the van inside the lane or did the mustang go on the shoulder? It was a direct hit, so my bet is the van was sitting on the actually highway which is stupid. Even if the person did break down, at those speeds they should have enough momentum to pull on to the shoulder.

Danm!!!!!! Alot of those people were going well over the posted limit, and don't know how to brake correctly

NEWSCHOOL HACHIROKU DORIFTOOOO!!!!!!!

And after the Corolla drifted the fuck around, when that car smashed into the van with like 3 smashed-ass cars sitting around it, I couldn't help but to bust out laughing. "Hey, what's with all these cars stoppeSMASH!!!!"

I can't believe some people have licenses. I could see myself possibly getting involved in this kinda thing in the POURING rain, but not on a clear night, not even if I was blind in one eye. That is just some dumbass driving.

Back