Crazy Celica Streetracing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dveit

VIP
http://members.shaw.ca/dgreenwood/Jackie_GTS.WMV

Talk about out of control. I dunno what you guys think, but this guys out of his mind, I had to go to the forum after seeing the video and see what this guy's problem was.

I just hope he is flying off the road sooner or later, just hopefully he doesn't take anyone with him.

<edit> Notice the green minivan pullin on him like 3 mins in... :lol:

That completely confirms to me why I dislike the new Celica's so much...

Plus, What in GOD'S name is up with this guy buzzing the white truck at 6:30-6:35ish? THAT was fucking retarded.

I wish the green E-150 van would have run this poor schmuck over. It would have made for a much more entertaining video.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 17 2003, 06:15 AM
I wish the green E-150 van would have run this poor schmuck over. It would have made for a much more entertaining video.

:lol:
i was thinking the same thing. lol

I want my 8 minutes back. Has anyone ever noticed that more chicks drive celicas than guys? Reason: Celicas are GAY! Just my opinion.

celicas are pretty phat IMO. I used to drive em at the dealership I worked for.

EDIT: I just actually watched the video. Maybe I'll start videotaping my commute to work and putting it on the internet as "sweet street racing vid"

I didn't think it was that bad actually, dudes got balls the size of watermellons and he knows his car.... makes for a good combo. I wouldn't bet money against him on a windy road thats for sure...

It would have been better if the camera guy wasn't such a fucktard.

Originally posted by halcyon985@Jul 17 2003, 11:18 AM
I didn't think it was that bad actually, dudes got balls the size of watermellons and he knows his car.... makes for a good combo. I wouldn't bet money against him on a windy road thats for sure...

It would have been better if the camera guy wasn't such a fucktard.

You must be the driver of that piece of shit car if you give him credit. He ws fucking weaving in and out of high traffic areas. I think I'm going to buy like a 1985 Ford Van just to smash the shit out of fuckers like that.

there is a time and place for spirited driving .... that was neither
the guy is a fucking moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back