Crazy Celica Streetracing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Afipunk21+Jul 17 2003, 01:00 PM-->
halcyon985
@Jul 17 2003, 11:18 AM
I didn't think it was that bad actually, dudes got balls the size of watermellons and he knows his car.... makes for a good combo. I wouldn't bet money against him on a windy road thats for sure...

It would have been better if the camera guy wasn't such a fucktard.

You must be the driver of that piece of shit car if you give him credit. He ws fucking weaving in and out of high traffic areas. I think I'm going to buy like a 1985 Ford Van just to smash the shit out of fuckers like that.

Oh quit your god damned whining. The guy obviously knew his car real well, there wasn't hesitation in the transitions and he never came close to losing it, it was all real controlled. You can bitch all you want, but your only angle is that someone else might have braked or this that or the other thing could have happened, and if thats your angle then shut up for two reasons:

1.) If you have ever raced anybody on the street you are putting other people at risk. EVER. There is always the chance that a person could run out in the street or you could lose control.

2.) If you have never raced on the street your just a pansy and you should still shut up.

And fact of the matter is fucktard, all I was doing is saying it was an amusing video and the guy is a good driver. The amusing video part is my opinion, and your a pretty big loser if it offends you enough to insult me based upon whether or not I enjoyed some video. And as far as him being a good driver if you can't see that he is a good driver then you should go back to riding your bicycle because you don't know how friggin drive.

End all, yes, he was being a moron and driving real fast in a crowded area. But anytime you race any car anywhere your being a jackass, and he felt the risk was worth the fun. I happen to agree.

what was that? some homo celica "look i can drive like an ass" club? jesus how many celicas were in there all doing the same stupid shit? the whole time i was hoping they would fly by a cop, or better yet, run right into one. its fucks like that who think they are so cool that i hate.

Originally posted by halcyon985+Jul 17 2003, 02:03 PM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 17 2003, 01:00 PM
halcyon985
I didn't think it was that bad actually, dudes got balls the size of watermellons and he knows his car.... makes for a good combo.  I wouldn't bet money against him on a windy road thats for sure...

You must be the driver of that piece of shit car if you give him credit. He ws fucking weaving in and out of high traffic areas. I think I'm going to buy like a 1985 Ford Van just to smash the shit out of fuckers like that.

Oh quit your god damned whining. The guy obviously knew his car real well, there wasn't hesitation in the transitions and he never came close to losing it, it was all real controlled. You can bitch all you want, but your only angle is that someone else might have braked or this that or the other thing could have happened, and if thats your angle then shut up for two reasons:

1.) If you have ever raced anybody on the street you are putting other people at risk. EVER. There is always the chance that a person could run out in the street or you could lose control.

2.) If you have never raced on the street your just a pansy and you should still shut up.

And fact of the matter is fucktard, all I was doing is saying it was an amusing video and the guy is a good driver. The amusing video part is my opinion, and your a pretty big loser if it offends you enough to insult me based upon whether or not I enjoyed some video. And as far as him being a good driver if you can't see that he is a good driver then you should go back to riding your bicycle because you don't know how friggin drive.

End all, yes, he was being a moron and driving real fast in a crowded area. But anytime you race any car anywhere your being a jackass, and he felt the risk was worth the fun. I happen to agree.

I would have braked on purpose just so the fucking retard could pay a bill for being a goddamn asshole. He was driving a near stock celica like it's a fuckin F1 car. I have raced on a 4 lane highways at like midnight, with just me and the other car, not autocrossed in high traffic. Doing reckless and stupid shit does not constitiute being a "good driver and having an aura with his car" or whatever gay shit you said. This video was not amusing, if you think so, eat a cock. Shut the fuck up, asshat.

EDIT : Page 2 and this fucking idiot : :owned:

Originally posted by halcyon985+Jul 17 2003, 11:03 AM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 17 2003, 01:00 PM
halcyon985
I didn't think it was that bad actually, dudes got balls the size of watermellons and he knows his car.... makes for a good combo.  I wouldn't bet money against him on a windy road thats for sure...

holy crap you're an idiot... its stupid fucking idiot kids like you that watch fast and furious and want to go race on the street... take it to the fucking track before you take someone elses life.

How could you tell it was "real controlled"?

Control is often an illusion, thats why more often then not its one of those things....now you have it, now you don't. <_<

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 17 2003, 09:07 AM
new celica = ghey
Ji's celica = sleeper :)

Can I have a "Ji's Celica fucking ROCKS!" icon?

:ji:

*edit- And the guy isn't a good driver and knows his car well. He's stupid and lucky. Listen to how he modulates the throttle? Fuck me with a 13" jelly dong if I'm wrong, but I bet my dead grandmother with two wooden feet could do a better job than he did. Also, GOOD drivers (as in, good on the track) know enough and are smart enough to keep it ON the track. That's THE first thing they teach you at any high performance school.

I can't believe what a bunch of pansy ass faggots you all are. Simply put. Of course he was touchy with the throttle, he was weighing his options of cutting through holes, if you wait to totally weigh the option before revving up, your not gonna get through the hole.

And you can all rag on his driving but I know not one of you could take holes like he did. He would own all of you on a track. Guarunteed. He knows his car because in order to cut through like that without hesitating you have to, it can't be faked, and you also just can't get lucky that often.

You guys can all spout out your "oh you watch 2F2F" and "oh I ownz joO l33t hAckorz" 13 year old b.s., but it doesn't change the facts.

OOOO at HIGH PERFORMANCE school they taught me this... OOOO my mommy said I can't go over the speed limit. What a bunch of horse shit, if racing on the street is such a horrible thing, why don't you go rag on EVERYBODY in the kill section?

And two more things on my rant because this is pointless, you people are gonna believe your l33t b.s. no matter what I say...

I've been driving like a jackass long before the fast and the furious was around, and trust me my car is far to stock and ugly for me to care about that shit.

This leads me to my other point, why bitch about how it was near stock (I would like to know how you know this too, I didn't even know he was driving a celica), who the fuck cares? If he can drive that well on a near stock car, doesn't he deserve more credit. I forgot driving fast was reserved for people who earn mad bucks or get their parents to pay for it.

:cliffs:

Anybody that rags on the guys ability is a jackass, you may not agree with when and where he races but you have no basis to say he can't drive. Oh but wait, thats right, your all high and mighty and can make that call.

Oh and l33t RiCerS oWnZ mE, or something.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 17 2003, 05:27 PM
That's THE first thing they teach you at any high performance school.

Oh and playing GT3 is no supplement for the real thing... :lol:

Originally posted by halcyon985@Jul 17 2003, 07:53 PM
I can't believe what a bunch of pansy ass faggots you all are. Simply put. Of course he was touchy with the throttle, he was weighing his options of cutting through holes, if you wait to totally weigh the option before revving up, your not gonna get through the hole.

And you can all rag on his driving but I know not one of you could take holes like he did. He would own all of you on a track. Guarunteed. He knows his car because in order to cut through like that without hesitating you have to, it can't be faked, and you also just can't get lucky that often.

You guys can all spout out your "oh you watch 2F2F" and "oh I ownz joO l33t hAckorz" 13 year old b.s., but it doesn't change the facts.

OOOO at HIGH PERFORMANCE school they taught me this... OOOO my mommy said I can't go over the speed limit. What a bunch of horse shit, if racing on the street is such a horrible thing, why don't you go rag on EVERYBODY in the kill section?

And two more things on my rant because this is pointless, you people are gonna believe your l33t b.s. no matter what I say...

I've been driving like a jackass long before the fast and the furious was around, and trust me my car is far to stock and ugly for me to care about that shit.

This leads me to my other point, why bitch about how it was near stock (I would like to know how you know this too, I didn't even know he was driving a celica), who the fuck cares? If he can drive that well on a near stock car, doesn't he deserve more credit. I forgot driving fast was reserved for people who earn mad bucks or get their parents to pay for it.

Anybody that rags on the guys ability is a jackass, you may not agree with when and where he races but you have no basis to say he can't drive. Oh but wait, thats right, your all high and mighty and can make that call.

DAMN... :owned:

Originally posted by halcyon985@Jul 17 2003, 03:53 PM

so much to learn young grasshopper

large difference between driving on the track and being in idiot on the freeway, you have no idea, take it from those that do.

:werd: Wreckless drivers are fucktards. After you have seen the accidents I have endured at my young age, you might think twice about driving wrecklessly in traffic.

And you can all rag on his driving but I know not one of you could take holes like he did.

I bet I could, but I don't give a fuck because holes like that don't exist on a race track under racing conditions, and I'm not a big enough asshole to try that on the street. Being an asshole on the street is one thing and taking clean line after clean line when you're racing against people of equal skill level is another, and more respectable. On the track, the risks are minimized. On the road, he's looking for an ass whoopin' if he ever pulled that shit on me.

He would own all of you on a track. 

Oh please. Such a broad statement deserves a mushroom welt on your forehead.

What facts? The facts that he's a "good" driver? So you're justifying that because he knows what he's doing, according to you, the expert of all things high performance, it's OK for him to endanger numerous lives? Skills or not, it was a stupid thing, and if he had any REAL skills, he'd know restraint.

OOOO at HIGH PERFORMANCE school they taught me this... OOOO my mommy said I can't go over the speed limit.

You lost all my respect. Not because of you take the 13 year old tone that you mock just moments before, but because you chastize a higher level of driving. Son, this is what sets us professionally trained high performance drivers from you children who think that because they watched Inidial D, they're fucking drift kings. We have track time. You have none. We've balled up a few cars on the track, and we know just how fast shit happens. You think you're fucking superman. Just knowing we have the ability to out drive 99.9% of the people on the road is good enough for us, and we don't need to prove it to every fucking person that we drive around because honestly, nobody gives a shit. You're still so entranced by this new concept called driving, that you have to drive around like you're Michael fucking Andretti, revving on everyone that's going the other way.

What a bunch of horse shit, if racing on the street is such a horrible thing, why don't you go rag on EVERYBODY in the kill section? 

Because street racing will never go away just because of what I say, and the ass heads that haven't grown up will justify it six ways from Sunday, like you are doing now.

Anybody that rags on the guys ability is a jackass, you may not agree with when and where he races but you have no basis to say he can't drive.  Oh but wait, thats right, your all high and mighty and can make that call.

I may be a jackass, but I'm a jackass that knows what the fuck I'm talking about. In a nutshell, being a great driver is knowing when to take calculated risks and when to back off so you don't wreck two or more cars. And yes, I can make that call. I've been through Skip Barber and Bob Bondurant racing schools. I was two car lengths from being allowed into the Barber Dodge Series on the last day. Don't believe me? Meet me at Limerock some time for open tracking. I'll punch you in the colon and drag you around the track by your nuts.

Ban him and hack his computer just for having an opinion?

s3f17688cc56a5.jpg

What are you, his ass buddy? True, everone is entitled to their own (wrong) opinion, but this guy is fucking rediculus. You must be the cameraman, he was the driver.

banned.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back