Crazy Celica Streetracing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not his ass buddy, nor am I defending him. I am just stating that just because you don't agree with his opinion you have to resort to such childish actions. C'mon man, grow up some. That's all I am going to say, so trying to argue with me is like talking to a brick wall.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 17 2003, 08:10 PM
Don't believe me? Meet me at Limerock some time for open tracking. I'll punch you in the colon and drag you around the track by your nuts.

:owned:

Ji already said pretty much everything i was going to say so ill spare the echo effect and just say :werd:
and by the way ill offer you the same challenge.... come to Limerock with your mAdD sTr33T sKilLz y0!.... and well see whos truely a good driver... and who thinks they are cuz they can play asshole in the streets

This is so gay. This is in fact the GAYEST display of childish behavior I have ever seen on the internet. All I said is the guy is a good driver, and I enjoyed the video. Then you people insult my driving skills. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. What the fuck do my driving skills have to do with the way he drives? Why the fuck is all this such a big deal. You sitll can't dispute the fact that its a rarity that someone can slide through heavy traffic like that. Why do you guys care so much? Your so damn offended that someone liked watching something you didn't.

THATS FUCKING LAME

Grow up. This isn't third grade. Stop saying that I watch every tv show and that makes me think I know shit. Stop saying if I saw accidents I'd think the same way (I'm an EMT fucktard, I have seen a hell of a lot worse accidents then you can dream to see on the six o clock news)

This is retarded, you people have no life, as this is a pointless discussion, its an arugument over an opinion that really means nothing (ie whether it was a cool video, and whether he is a good driver). The fact that its got you that upset says what a loser you are.

So I've got two things for you, if you want to show your manly stuff come down to Gladwyne, and you can show me what a man you are...

If you want try and "hack" me, my ip is 68.80.69.14, and it doesn't change... so good fucking luck. I run a dedicated Dachstein set up to aid you in your research in finding a hole. If the request was to ban me, your a fucktard, I could just use a proxy, you don't know shit. Secondly I really feel like B wouldn't be lame enough to Ban somebody because he thought a video was cool and a bunch of lame ass fucktards started crying about it.

Fuck off.

Oh, I almost forgot. Listen, this whole argument is lame right? Well big deal, the way i look at it it stays on the thread and all, and I could even joke around with these fucktards on another thread no problem. Well aparently it bothered afi so much he took the time to im me:

Afipunktwentyone: you are a fucking retard

Dude... seriously. Get a god damned life. This is a message board. WHO CARES. I mean even if I met someone in real life that disagreed about how far you should take street racing, I wouldn't like harass them online and shit. That's just gay.

I personally think YOU should be banned for bothering people off the board. Give your IP fucktard, <edit> threatening people is bad, behave yourself...</edit>

:lol: This guy is too much. Please, do the ban dance soon enough B because seriuosly, guys like this shouldn't be behind the wheel of anything besides a Rascal.

no need for a ban because people disagree on shit
i completly disagree on what is "cool" to do on the streets and what should be saved for the track... fuck it
im not going to act like i dont drive hard on the streets but i try to keep it to the right time and place (light or no traffic, non residential areas, etc) and even when i am fucking around on the street i dont push it anywhere near what i do on the track...

if any one of those cars that he cut in on would have crashed, he would have been at fault.... if they died, he would have been at fault.... i dont care about how good of a driver anyone is or might be, you have no way of knowing what someone elses driving ability is... if your weaving through traffic and someone freaks and looses control, crashes, dies, whatever... thats your ass

I didn't think it was that bad actually, dudes got balls the size of watermellons and he knows his car.... makes for a good combo.  I wouldn't bet money against him on a windy road thats for sure...

]
Oh quit your god damned whining. The guy obviously knew his car real well, there wasn't hesitation in the transitions and he never came close to losing it, it was all real controlled. You can bitch all you want, but your only angle is that someone else might have braked or this that or the other thing could have happened, and if thats your angle then shut up for two reasons:

1.) If you have ever raced anybody on the street you are putting other people at risk. EVER. There is always the chance that a person could run out in the street or you could lose control.

2.) If you have never raced on the street your just a pansy and you should still shut up.

And fact of the matter is fucktard, all I was doing is saying it was an amusing video and the guy is a good driver. The amusing video part is my opinion, and your a pretty big loser if it offends you enough to insult me based upon whether or not I enjoyed some video. And as far as him being a good driver if you can't see that he is a good driver then you should go back to riding your bicycle because you don't know how friggin drive.

End all, yes, he was being a moron and driving real fast in a crowded area. But anytime you race any car anywhere your being a jackass, and he felt the risk was worth the fun. I happen to agree.
Hey guess what! HE CAN"T DRIVE WORTH SHIT.
You can hear him ridding the clutch, like I ride your mom
And yes that shit is retarded I came close to hurting others and got my balls handed to me buy the cops. Ya that shit was cool till I hit 17 and realized I have too much to lose and could kill some poor kids mom and dad.
So grow up and stop encouraging fucktards to pull shit like this

Sigh... like I said, this shit is going nowhere. Am I encouraging him? Is he sitting at home looking at hondaswap going, shit, maybe I should go out and do that again.

LETS GET BACK TO THE FACTS.

I THINK THE VIDEO WAS COOL -
ANSWER DIRECTLY: DO YOU REALLY FUCKING CARE IF I THINK THE VIDEO WAS COOL. IF YOU DO YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. Maybe you coulda said: Halcy, that video was gay... and that woulda been the end of it.

I THINK THE GUY CAN DRIVE -
ANSWER DIRECTLY: DOES HE NOT KNOW THE DIMENSIONS OF HIS CAR REALLY WELL. If he does, he's been driving for a while, so he probably has some skill. And even if you disagree, WHO THE FUCK CARES.

I DONT CARE THAT ONE TIME ON TV YOU SAW PEOPLE CRASH. I DONT GIVE A FUCK. GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID GODDAMNED HEADS. I SAW SLEEPERS TOO, DONT PUSH HOTDOG CARTS DOWN STAIRS, DONT DRIVE FAST, AND HIDE IN YOUR HOUSE.

And seriously I still push for a ban of any faggot that harasses people of the forum. While on this subject I still think a lot of you are way overreacting, at least for the most part it's kept local to the subject. AFI just needs to go fuck himself.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 18 2003, 12:17 AM

You can hear him ridding the clutch, like I ride your mom

I refer this statement back to my third grade comment. This just isn't necessary. My moms old as shit dude, if your riding my mom, that's your problem. Second, I didnt listen to the video with sound, so I have no idea what he is doing with the clutch, but I'd be pretty surprised if you could hear him riding the clutch, because the sound in most of those videos is nonexistant to horrible. But i'll take your word for it, and just refer you back to the WHO GIVES A SHIT comments.

NegroFear.jpg

This is a lost cause, guys. Whatever he thinks is cool is not going to be changed. If he said Illinois was next to New York, 3 people and a map couldn't change his mind. He's just being an attention whore. So no need to continue this thread.

How about the thread just gets locked because this is pointless. Your arguing a matter of opinion, not a fact like where places are on a map dumbass.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 17 2003, 09:36 PM
most of the time I just drive the fucktards away in shame.

Key word is most. :D You didn't drive my ass away in shame. :p

I tried so hard, too. I even made pictures of your lame-ass...you're lucky I can relate to where you live, or you would be in trouble. :)

Originally posted by halcyon985@Jul 18 2003, 01:38 AM
How about the thread just gets locked because this is pointless. Your arguing a matter of opinion, not a fact like where places are on a map dumbass.

ok

I thought it sucked. I think the guy in the green van was the best driver in the whole movie, and if that Celica was NOT close to stock, how the hell was the van able to keep up with it? I feel like the guy cannot drive. He may know the dimensions of his car, but he relied VERY heavily on the drivers around him acting like video game drones.. not changing speeds, not becoming enraged that this guy is hauling ass past them, etc.

If I would have been on that interstate, and was about to be cut off by a riced out white Celica, I'd have gunned it and one of three things would have happened.
1) The Celica would not have seen me accelerate, and turned left into the side of my car resulting in a wreck, and the assbeating of one 17 year old punk-bitch.
2) The Celica would try to out accelerate a faster domestic automobile, but not accelerate enough, and plowed into that white pickup, PROBABLY damaging the truck, the Celica, and my car in the process. Another assbeating for the dumbass.
3) The Celica would try to out accelerate a faster domestic automobile, but turn right at the last moment to avoid hitting the white truck, resulting in an offroad experience and thousands of dollars in suspension and body repairs, not to mention being reamed on the internet for having posted such a stupid video of acting like a jackass.

4) This would never happen to someone with such a big head, so I did not mention the possibility earlier. The Celica driver decides to SLOW THE FUCK DOWN around heavy traffic, and he and his car live to see another day without any out of pocket expense.

Now which sounds best to you?

Keep it out of highway traffic, fucktards.

:fr:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back