Crazy day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fernpatch

So far today has been one the craziest I have seen in a long time. I was wondering if anyone else has been having interesting things go on lately or is it just the time for my life to go sideways. Cliff's notes version: This morning my clothes dryer took a shit. Had a car try and fall off of a jack in the shop. One of my interns was stung by a bee on the way in this morning and put her car in a ditch. My other intern has been in and out of the hospital due to brain problems. One of my close friends got out of jail this morning about 9:30 and was just arrested again at about 2:45 in front of my shop. Insanity loves a crowd so if you have any comments or crazy day stories please share.

Still at work for now... I have pics on my camera but my work computer does not have a memory card reader. I will have to transfer the pics onto my home computer and post them up later. I snapped a few quick ones of the damage to the car but I could not bring myself to be an ass and take pics of my buddy getting arrested.

wow craziest thing that happened all day is I called my assistant/friend up at work and called out because I "slammed my cock in the car door" lol

I had some fag with a vw's car fall 3 inches off a lift and had no damage... kids trying to get me for new headlights... thing is the homo is ripping around doing burnouts up and down in front of my shop... pissing me off a bit considering he keeps telling out insurance that the car is totaled... some people pssh.

Back