Crazy drifting video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL i say bad ass too but about as pointless as the Huge wings on the cars. I mean what good is a car like that for other then doin circles when burning out. If you ask me it s like no better then the cars we have out here that do wheel stands all the way down the strip for show. There usless aside from driving in a strait line with the front of the car in the air. Witch if you ask me i couldint and wouldint go to an event of cars just doing wheelies and probably would feel like a douche going to one of these events though im sure its more interesting then watching a nomad or the lil red wagon pullin wheelies all day but it still just as gay.

Theres so much camber on the tires and the setups are so far out of wack i as far as performance driving gos.

Originally posted by UDT@Oct 17 2004, 09:06 AM
LOL i say bad ass too but about as pointless as the Huge wings on the cars. I mean what good is a car like that for other then doin circles when burning out. If you ask me it s like no better then the cars we have out here that do wheel stands all the way down the strip for show. There usless aside from driving in a strait line with the front of the car in the air. Witch if you ask me i couldint and wouldint go to an event of cars just doing wheelies and probably would feel like a douche going to one of these events though im sure its more interesting then watching a nomad or the lil red wagon pullin wheelies all day but it still just as gay.

Theres so much camber on the tires and the setups are so far out of wack i as far as performance driving gos.
[post=403614]Quoted post[/post]​

it doesnt take much skill to make a nomad stand up when its got shitloads of power.

id like to see you try drifting and tell me its that easy. :lol:

Back