Crazy funny night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
This isnt a DramaBoy post at all. A funny thing happened to me and my friends last night and i felt like sharing. i have a feeling this was only funny because i was there but read it for yourself and find out.

My night was rather uneventful, however the story-telling that went on this morning has great. we went to a party with a great girl/guy ratio. i find this cool chick who threw the party, Becky. she has a bf but is interesting none the less. so we pretty much hung out the rest of the night. nothing eventful has happened to my knowledge. Me and Becky are in her room with beer, chips, and watching Half-Baked, I was happy.

Movie ends almost exactly when all 3 guys bust open the door and Joe goes, "We have to leave....now." I see the look of urgency in his eye and we leave pretty quickly. in the car everyone isnt telling me anything, but whatever. we get back to Tuc's house and they finally start talking.

Joe's recount-Fucked and was intterupted while fucking a girl in a hot tub. We later find out she had sex with him one hour after she had sex with someone else and is also 16 (she said 19). Joe and Tuc started hooking up with the another girl in the hot tub, move to the bedroom and niether one will allow the other to have her. rather then rock, paper, scissor like men they decide to share and all but fuck this drunk girl at the same time. they leave the room and Joe sees the hot tub girl who then proceeds to go talk to the girl who is still in the room. He gets me, we leave fast.

Quotes from Joe and Tuc-"i have started to have sex with two girls tonight and i havent finished once. my balls are the bluest they have ever been and i think they might explode."
-"what the fuck is on my boxers? was this bitch on her period?"

Erik's recount-"i walk into the party to realize i am drunker than anyone. i look at all the girls and make a few decisions. then that ugly bitch came up and was being all nice. right then and there i decided i was far to drunk to land any normal girl and decided to settle on the sure thing. i think she was a virgin too, i almost feel bad that im her first and shes my 18th. fuck it, she was ugly and wasnt very good. and that peach fuzz on her lip did bother me.... Shit, we left in such a hurry we forgot to steal anything. They dont know me, i could have stolen their dog and they would have never been able to get that fucker back."

uhm... copy and paste into word, fix, then repost...

its a bit scattered and unintelligible...

so you spent your whole night, drinking i assume? with some chick alone in her room...? right?
and where was your gf?

so one friend was fucking some underage whore in the hot tub, and the whore had just fucked someone else an hour earlier? was the someone else also one of your friends?
and why was he interrupted?

and your 2 friends decided to tag team some chick?
like true tag team or rotisserie style?

Quoted post[/post]]
cliffs?
that is the cliffs, it was real long before i shortened it. thats why its kind of choppy.

yes i spent the majority of the night drinking and watching tv with a girl that wasnt my gf. i see women as friends too, not just people i want to sleep with.

the hot tub whore banged a random, i dont know who it was. they interruption was when my friends kimmie and teresa where leaving. kimmie is a girl that if you say dont do that, she will. she walked in with a few people behind her and was like, "am i interupting?"

they didnt actually tag team her. they did everything but fuck and then she went to the bathroom and apparently joe let tuc have her. but they were trying to literally tag it.

so kimmie cock blocked joe?

and kimmie knew they were fucking and did that intentionally?
why did joe stop banging the whore?

does your gf know you were sitting in some chicks room drinking and watching a movie with her?

Quoted post[/post]]
so kimmie cock blocked joe?

and kimmie knew they were fucking and did that intentionally?
why did joe stop banging the whore?

does your gf know you were sitting in some chicks room drinking and watching a movie with her?
you have to know kimmie. i wish i wass there because i bet it was hilarious. the girl pushed joe off when she walked in. and why does my girl need to know i was "in some chick's room"? i was in my friend butler's room yesterday morning too watching a movie. does she need to know every detail. if she asks me what i did last night i will tell her the truth=nothing. but i will tell the whole story.

i was just curious if she found out... yet...
cause they always do...

Shit, we left in such a hurry we forgot to steal anything. They dont know me, i could have stolen their dog and they would have never been able to get that fucker back."

I'm sorry, but that shit is hilarious. :laugh:

ok, for one, you wouldn't tell her who's room you were in or what happened? i'd have been laughing my tits off if my boyfriend came home and told me what you posted.

those guys are idiots... they better get tested...

I remember I had a night like that at this rich ass chick's house..

3:00 am rolls around, my friends bust into the living room "We have to go NOW". I guess the fat chick blew them both but then asked if it was her turn. There was no turn.

Well, I forgot to got her microwave, cell phone, all of the TV remotes and most of her dishes out from the bottom of her monstrous swimming pool. My friend Chris was removing this beautiful sconce from her porch and my friend Jeff was trying desperately to pick the lock to the garage to molest and possibly get to know her dad's Porsche better.

And then a barking and growling dog could be heard, nails clicking through the house and down the stairs. We scattered so fast that my friend in his PT Cruiser wound up taking off across the yard, the neighbor's yard and their neighbor before meeting up with us on the pavement.

Funny night.

Quoted post[/post]]
ok, for one, you wouldn't tell her who's room you were in or what happened? i'd have been laughing my tits off if my boyfriend came home and told me what you posted.

those guys are idiots... they better get tested...
ill tell her exactly what happened if she asks. were trying to not tell too many people what happened exactly. i told you guys because i doubt you know anyone involved in the story.

but i believe they all were wearing condoms. not positive but they ussually are just as paranoid as me.

Back