1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crazy happenstance.

Discussion in 'Racing and Driving Techniques' started by jimboburgess, Jul 9, 2005.

1. jimboburgess

jimboburgess Go fast, Go Cheap

my nd my freind ran identical ETs I had a bad run he had a slightly bad run. He (837C) has an automatic 2002 ford focus ZX5, listen to this a couple weeks back he hit two 15.8 runs. making him the fastest atx n/a focus nationwide.
    [​IMG]

2. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

16.2 in a LS-swapped CX? Must have been a really bad run lol

3. sohcslammer

sohcslammer Senior Member

What's an atx n/a focus? Cause my friend runs 15.4 all day in his focus, all motor. I don't think 15.8 is a record for anything.

4. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

Does your friend have an SVT? He's talking about the ZX5.

jim... are you on the left or right? If you're on the left, you need to get traction apparently. You trapped almost 4 mph higher.

5. jimboburgess

jimboburgess Go fast, Go Cheap

This was a horrible run. I had a poor burn out, and buried the pedal launching at 4000+ which led me to spin my tires past the 60' mark, hence a 2.6. Bad run but just crazy.

His focus is Automatic and naturally aspirated, it is the fastest one of those he knows of. Manuals are faster easily. if your's is faster tell me, so i can waste his flavor.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted