Crazy Idea

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what do think your retarded ass intake give you eleventy billion HP.. serious, go off yourself before infect anyone elses minds with your garbage.. :ban:

do i just read this form and you are retarded, you are y peeps hate imports because you go to a intown car show and brag on your dual intake, that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard of. you are running a 10.1 i hope that is 1/8th mile and if that is its b/c you are doing stupid shit that gives you no power, 1/4 mile 10.1 you wouldnt have a fake intercooler and wouldnt be doing something so dumb.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"O MAN LAUGHING MY ASS OFF TO THE FULLEST POWER!!!" lmao!!! wow atleast i know how to make people pay attention to a thread eh? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! omg lmao! you guys are way to funny. wow lmao! :D :D :D gotta love it

Hey, maybe...

Regaurdless of the hazing you guys just gave him, what he's done has some validity that no one even acknowledged. Remember that drag multiplies at the square of velocity, and that drag is the force that's gonna compress that air through his contraption. my cousin goes to embry-riddle up in palm beach, and he's majoring in aeronautical engineering, and from a model he had to build for an assignment in a wind tunnel, I learned that a 3-inch diameter surface, flat, at 80 mph can create pressures of 17.5+ psi. and that's flat, the more conical that surface gets wil increase its compression. we shouldn't disreguard this crazy idea just becuase theoretically it shouldn't work. The drag caused by speed can really be put to great use in cars, but noone really explores that arena becuase it's hard and untested. We usually just concieve ways to overcome it. This is plausible.

Regaurdless of the hazing you guys just gave him, what he's done has some validity that no one even acknowledged. Remember that drag multiplies at the square of velocity, and that drag is the force that's gonna compress that air through his contraption. my cousin goes to embry-riddle up in palm beach, and he's majoring in aeronautical engineering, and from a model he had to build for an assignment in a wind tunnel, I learned that a 3-inch diameter surface, flat, at 80 mph can create pressures of 17.5+ psi. and that's flat, the more conical that surface gets wil increase its compression. we shouldn't disreguard this crazy idea just becuase theoretically it shouldn't work. The drag caused by speed can really be put to great use in cars, but noone really explores that arena becuase it's hard and untested. We usually just concieve ways to overcome it. This is plausible.
think about it buddy. who has more R&D time and money invested? this kid, or companies like, AEM, K&N, HKS, etc.? if it was such a great idea, i'm sure the big companies would be doing it already. if it is such a great idea, why aren't they $500 instead of $100? it's a horrible idea, pointless to do, and unless we get real dynos of before and after, it doesn't work.

Back