Crazy Laws...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stupid NJ, my favorites...I'm not sure if I want to look at PA's.

• Elizabeth: It is forbidden for a woman, on a Sunday, to walk down Broad Street without wearing a petticoat.

• In Newark it is illegal to buy ice cream after 6:00 p.m.
• Newark: It is illegal to sell ice cream after 6pm, unless the customer has a note from his doctor.

• It is illegal to offer whiskey or cigarettes to animals at the local zoo.

• Raw hamburger may not be sold.

• You may not slurp your soup.

OMG...I need to get married n Rhode Island....

Rhode Island
• Any marriage where either of the parties is an idiot or lunatic is null and void.

Florida:

• In Florida failure to tell your neighbor his house is on fire is illegal.

lol

this just shows how stupid Indiana is:
• The value of Pi is 4, and not 3.1415.

this one is funny as hell:
• Back in 1924, a monkey was convicted in South Bend of the crime of smoking a cigarette and sentenced to pay a 25 dollar fine and the trial costs.

Illinois

" "Dwarf-tossing," the strange practice of hurling dwarfs in padded suits, is outlawed in the bars of Springfield, Ill., because it's dangerous and exploitative. The practice is apparently allowed elsewhere in town, with a special permit."

:rofl:

Cali...

• It is illegal to set a mouse trap without a hunting license.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fuck this...I'm fucking moving...

• Giving or receiving oral sex is prohibited.

• In Richmond, Virginia it is illegal to flip a coin in any eating establishment to determine who buys a cup of coffee
:blink:

• In Newport it's against the law to tickle a girl under her chin with a feather duster in order to get her attention.
Goddamnit, how the hell am I going to get the attention of cute girls now?

• Not only is it illegal to have sex with the lights on, one may not have sex in any position other than missionary.
Wow... I should be in for 25-Life. :laugh:

• Stafford County: It is legal for a man to beat his wife on the courthouse steps so long as it is before 8:00 pm.
SWEET! :p

• Waynesboro: It is illegal for a woman to drive a car up Main Street unless her husband is walking in front of the car waving a red flag.
:blink:

• You may not have oral or anal sex.
Fuck this, i'm outta here...

• You may not work on Sunday.
*prints for future employer* :p

• Bloomfield, Conn: It's against the law to eat in your car.
Broke that one...

• In Hartford, Connecticut, it is illegal to kiss your wife on Sunday.
That one too...

• It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
There's another one...

• New Britain: It is illegal for fire trucks to exceed 25mph, even when going to a fire.
Seen this happen MORE THAN ONCE... My Brother In Law is a NB Cop... I'll have to bring it up to him... :)

• This state still retains an old law forbidding any kind of "private sexual behavior between consenting adults."
Before the marraige I was guilty enough to be executed... Now.. Ehhh.. $5 fine... :cry:

• You cannot buy any alcohol after 8pm or on Sundays.

NOT TRUE ANYMORE! It's 9pm now!

Missouri

• It is not illegal to speed.

• Children can buy shotguns in Kansas City, Missouri... but not toy cap guns.

• Anyone under the age of 21 who takes out household trash containing even a single empty alcohol beverage container can be charged with illegal possession of alcohol in Missouri.
Now thats just fucking retarded.

Back