crazy magic trick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good lord what is up with the slow downloads today. its like 1320video is the only place with bandwidth.

and that trick can be bought at almost an magic shop...its weak sauce...now david blaine biting a quarter in half and spitting it back together...thats cool (i know...a lot of his stuff is camera tricks, but thats just cool).

that angel guy is a wannabe david blaine imo

-- btw, took me about 20 seconds to dl :wink:

i just noticed....19 IE windows, dreamweaver, fireworks, flash, 2 FF (testing dreamweaver) AIM, MSN, Outlook ANND!!! Windows Media Player.

I wonder why my downloads were going so slow.

Hollo and welcome to last year

I saw that when I lived in texas...

Chris Angel pisses on Blaine before every camera take.

To date, other magicians haven't figured out how Chris Angel Levitates, which means to me that he can actually levitate.

His trick takes no setup either, he can do it anywhere. And he floats like 10 feet up.

Quoted post[/post]]
Chris Angel pisses on Blaine before every camera take.

To date, other magicians haven't figured out how Chris Angel Levitates, which means to me that he can actually levitate.

His trick takes no setup either, he can do it anywhere. And he floats like 10 feet up.
Hell yea, He's nuts. I love his show. He also is involved a lot in pain supression tricks. Anyone see the one where he got hooks through his back and lifted off the ground by a helicopter?

riiiiighht. show me a developer that doesnt use a WYSIWYG and ill show you someone who is unemployed.

writing php in notpad is one thing, making a site function correctly and look good. that something else completely.

^
I know many developers that use ultraedit for all of there programing needs that require syntax highlighting. to be w3c compliant and use proper coading there is no other way. and they are all still employed

Im pretty sure thats what our database tech (and PHP designer) uses. I swear the man is a fluke. He can code PHP....but he cant do HTML...i do not understand that at all. I tried to talk to him about a JavaScript problem and he went blank....

Remember it is getElementById not getElementByID

So how on earth do you get your layouts to work...hope that doesnt show my lack of php knowledge (when i say lack its virtually non-existant).

its serverside, this i know, but somehow our php guy makes my html pages show up....i dont know how the hell it works and i never have time to learn it.

this has gone highly off topic..... back to the magic portion of the thread.

we have a computer forum if youw ant to talk web develeopment

Back