Crazy Mountain Man

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMAO

soooooo true
i know the exact corridor you are speaking of
west virginia is one of the scarier places ive been... awesome roads... some of the best ive ever had the pleasure of abusing.... but the people are kinda.... ummmm.... yeah.... :ph34r:

Pennsyltucky however is populated by most of god's forgotten creatures. (u got a perty mouth boy...) Do not stop your vehical in unfamiliar places. You could be assaulted by the Children of the Chowda...

Mainer = Cousin loving sheep :eek:'er.

MA cut this state loose for a reason...

Ah yes, the East coast is WAY different than the rest of the country. And as soon as you cross the borders, you know it just by looking at the people. All haggard and unkempt.

Hard work makes you ugly.

I remember when I went back home in 2003 and gave an Amishman a ride into town.. "What is this little car?" "It's a Honda" "Really... who makes that, Ford or Chevy?"

LMAO

soooooo true
i know the exact corridor you are speaking of
west virginia is one of the scarier places ive been... awesome roads... some of the best ive ever had the pleasure of abusing.... but the people are kinda.... ummmm.... yeah.... :ph34r:

I'm from Washington State and have only spent a week in West Virginia and I can vouch that it is the shittiest place I have ever been. I saw a shed out side of a Wal-Mart being sold by some company stating that it was hand made by the Amish.

Also what the fuck is up with the Deer in that part of the world? They look like they are dogs. Small skinny gangly dogs.

Come up to Maine or Vermont...

There are deer up here that could probably take an impact with a Honda...

Especially if it has a body kit ... :D

They have something up here called Mule Deer I was told.
But that could be like the albino deer they are trying to get me to believe lives out on the weapons compound...

Come up to Maine or Vermont...

There are deer up here that could probably take an impact with a Honda...

Especially if it has a body kit ... :D

They have something up here called Mule Deer I was told.
But that could be like the albino deer they are trying to get me to believe lives out on the weapons compound...
mule deer is a diffrent speceis of deer, and they are out west. they don't have a white tail and are bigger

Back