crazy racers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stick to the comics - they're much better than your video offerings, and there has been improvement from comic to comic. Saw the ending coming, but there's only so much you can do in that amount of space.

it's ironic you say that, because i'm planning on ending these comic things permanently after i've made the final five left to go!

i've been making these comic for three years and i'm very ready to quit them to focus on the videos (so much easier to make). and yes, the videos have been terrible on occasions but i've had enough encourageing feedback to make me believe i can yet make some good videos too, see for example this thread where someone gives positive vibes - http://www.tremek.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15321

i didnt think this comic was a good as the ones you posted airlier

I've seen most of your stuff and I agree the comics are better. There is one question I don't think you've ever answered though. Why do you post your material on car forums? Aren't there other forums for stuff like that.

well, i tried! The idea came while I was playing that old arcade game POWER DRIFT, which shows the individuel drivers with their own personalities.

I've seen most of your stuff and I agree the comics are better.

Again, I can only say .......make the most of them! only 5 left to go! thereafter it'll be the videos... :confused:

and to the why post here.... this particular forum is a general discussion forum. I'll repeat, a GENERAL discussion forum, i.e. not specific to just cars.. :p

Quoted post[/post]]

well, i tried! The idea came while I was playing that old arcade game POWER DRIFT, which shows the individuel drivers with their own personalities.

I've seen most of your stuff and I agree the comics are better.

Again, I can only say .......make the most of them! only 5 left to go! thereafter it'll be the videos... :confused:

and to the why post here.... this particular forum is a general discussion forum. I'll repeat, a GENERAL discussion forum, i.e. not specific to just cars.. :p

Yeah, but the other forum you posted in was a car forum too. Even though this is a general discussion forum, it is in a forum about Hondas.

And your material is completely stolen. I will notify the real owner (I'm looking for his page now) that you are doing this.

Have fun with that, pistol-prick.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, but the other forum you posted in was a car forum too. Even though this is a general discussion forum, it is in a forum about Hondas.

Even though its a Honda board, hes right:

Members' Lounge
Clean discussions about every day things. NO TECH POSTS.

The penis and hemroid thread also had nothing to do with Hondas.

Yeah but everyone who posted in that thread has contributed to topics about Hondas. This guy has never posted anything other than his work.

Back