crazy things happens at the Crum house parties

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok so i got home last night from college. comming home to work on my car and just relax for the weekend. well when i get home my brothers told me that my parents were gone for a week and that they were gonna have a party. this isnt realy a big deal, we have parties all the time. i went to the movies with a friend and i came back to the party at about 12am. i was surprised to see about 50 cars in my yard. this is definitely the bigest party weve had here. there were about 100 people at my house and i didnt know more then half of them. i was pissed when i got there and the keg was already kicked. the whole cooler full of jungle juice was done too. i had my brother go get more beer.

when he comes back about an hour later i start up a game of beer pong. about half way through the game i notice people running in and out my door, screaming and shit. this is where things got crazy. people were saying that some kid with a mask wa shooting a pistol. said he was shooting it in the air. apparently a fight broke out and a kid started waving a gun around to try and scre people. a few of my friends got the gun away from him and started kicking the shit out of him. then another kid came out and whipped out a shotgun and was pointing it at people. he pointed it right in my friends face. this friend is 6'2" and 230lbs. the gun"men" were supposedly litle skinny white kids.

at this point i had just walked outside to see wtf was going on. i got about 10 feet out my door when i heard the shotgun go off. that shit was loud! everyone bum rushed into my house to hide. then they carried a bleeding girl into my hallway. everyone thought she got shot but apparently the kid who got the pistol taken away from him was mad so he started throwing rocks and beer bottles. then the shooters rolled out.

cops showed up to take the girl to the hospital and to see wtf happened. they had search dogs looking for evidence and taking statements from everyone. they roped off a section of my driveway for a crime scene. they found the pistol that the kid was shooting. turns out it was a fucking .45. no one could identify the shooters since they were wearing masks and no one has been caught yet. but this just happened last night.

thats just oo heavy for me. just kinda blows my mind that this kinda shit happened at my house. its partially my brothers fault. he was running the party and let anyone in with $5. it was just wayyy too many people here and way too many different kinds of people.

we had planned to have a party tonight...and we are still gonna have another party tonight :). thug ass faggots need not come, they wont be let in. crazy shit happens at my parties, lol. firs time somehing this serious happened though.

:eek:

Glad you are ok man. I hate people that whip out guns at the first sign of a fight. You should only use a gun if you are by yourself and getting jummped by like 5 dudes. And if you pull it out, be prepared to use it....

damn, that shits scary. Good thing no one was shot. That kind of shit sucks. Don't think you'll be able to hide this party from your parents :lol: .

oh i know my parents are gona find out, lol. shit is gona hit the fan when they come home and hear about it. ill just play the good son and say i knew nothing about the party. i did just come home from college that nihgt, i could say i stayed hte night at a friends house they would belive me.

on another note, the cops didnt believe me that i didnt hear the .45 go of from inside the house. it was that loud in there when i was playing pong.

i'd expec this shit if i lived in baltimore city, but my house is outside the city in a quiet little suburb neighborhood.

yea i didnt invite anyone, my brother did it all. he was letting anyone in. that wont happen anymore. it was all word of mouth so everyone would bring people and then they would bring people, so half the people didnt even know me or my brothers.

this is one of the reasons I have guns. If you come to my parties, and shoot a gun, be prepared for war. almost guaranteed I'd win, unless your osama bin laden.

november of last year we had a hugh fight at the farm houde i was rentin out side of town a stone throw from the college.... it was all word of mouth and about 200 people were in my basement and out side.... i am happy that no one brought a gun or that shit would of been messy

Originally posted by mdlax1@Oct 18 2004, 04:35 PM
dude where do you live? south central?
[post=404261]Quoted post[/post]​

Chase/Middle River area. about 20 mins from you, lol.

and my parents found out. apparently my brothers didnt get in trouble. thats what i hear from their friends.

i hate when people do that shit. last party i was at, someone pulled a knife, and then that same guy came walking in the house with a fucking gun. i told him to get the fuck out (me and about 2 other guys were the only sober ones). the guy who owns the house's brother punched a big fucking dent in his car, and then he left. by the time i got outta there, 2 cops passed right in front of me on a side street.

stupid faggot ass motherfucking idiots.....

Back