Crazy Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Good song. I wish I knew what the heck they are saying. Funny video too.

All those Rammstein fans out there, help me out here...

I'm having trouble finding a song.

All I know is that it starts out with troops marching for a little while and its pretty slow but then it cuts into crazy symphony hardcore stuff.

I'm pretty sure its on their album Mutter, but not positive.

I would just download all the songs on that album but I have 56k so I dont feel like wasting my time.

Thanks.

Originally posted by 2fastCRX@Jul 24 2003, 12:23 AM
Good song. I wish I knew what the heck they are saying. Funny video too.

well, the first 4 words are
eince
vie
dre
veere (pardon my phonetic spelling)

which is 1,2,3,4 in german i bleive it is... :lol:

as for the video, saw it about a year ago :)

Hmm. Looks like someone hacked up the original video, overwrote the original sound and music, then added a damn site tag to the bottom. What a bunch of asses. It's much better in its original form.

Funf is five, BTW. ;)

Sechs is 6

Seben is 7

Oct is 8

Deutsch is German, and Deutschland is Germany... Deutscher's(Germans) RULE. ;)

why the hell does jody know... oh never mind Im not going to ask

I took 3 years of German during High School. Mostly because I had a crush on my 25 year old redhead German teacher. Frau Jones/Frau Brown (got married half way through my third year) was one sexy teacher STRAIGHT out of college. :thumbup:

just goes to show even rednicks will do weird things for hot chicks =)

so um post some pics hehehe get your yearbook out I wanna see

Ummm, No ;)

Weird things? I took German, because German is a VERY technological language, and they didn't offer Japanese at my HS. I wanted to learn something that would go hand in hand with a fluidynamics major in college. Spanish doesn't exactly do that unless I'm talking aobut the flow patterns of the irrigation system on the corn fields. ;)

Back