creativity outlawed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If this kid is prosecuted for this, I think I'm gonna start a suit against the state of kentucky for making me lose faith in my country.

It's bad enough that the general population of the state can't read, but to prosecute one of their citizens who can actually write?

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 1 2005, 06:19 PM
It's bad enough that the general population of the state can't read, but to prosecute one of their citizens who can actually write?
[post=467831]Quoted post[/post]​

! :D :p

thats fucked up. If he doesn't get charged he should work at having that law amended, because it is by far one of the stupidest laws.

And his grandparents turned him in, he must have done something to piss them off. That's bullshit, I would end up going to jail for Domestic Violence if they tried to pull some shit like that on me.

Writes a book - goes to jail, and this is kentucky, we know they are some redneck hicks down there but come on that's pushing it and they're going to be looked down upon when everyone else finds out about it.

Wow....this is why I'm losing faith in America....

If I were him, I'd sue the living shit out of the State of Kentucky and take it to the supreme Court to make them change the law. That is completely unconsitiutional. And $5000 bail for writing a MOTHER FUCKING STORY!!???!? who the fuck considers a story a "serious crime."

this is fucked up
completely fucked up

and he's sitting in jail right now over a fucking story...

even if he did write about going to his high school and killing his friends, unless he does it it should still be considered a FICTIONAL story and protected by freedom of speech

just imagine what bush would do if 1984 were to come out now...

Are you ready to stop trading your security for paranoia and get your country back yet?

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Mar 1 2005, 10:50 PM
Are you ready to stop trading your security for paranoia and get your country back yet?
[post=467960]Quoted post[/post]​

Hell f'ing yah

Originally posted by ktanaka@Mar 1 2005, 07:02 PM
Wow....this is why I'm losing faith in America....

If I were him, I'd sue the living shit out of the State of Kentucky and take it to the supreme Court to make them change the law. That is completely unconsitiutional. And $5000 bail for writing a MOTHER FUCKING STORY!!???!? who the fuck considers a story a "serious crime."
[post=467862]Quoted post[/post]​

its next to impossible to argue infront of the Supreme Court...13k lawsuits are filed to be heard there a year....about 6 go through....

"It didn't mention nobody who lives in Clark County, didn't mention (George Rogers Clark High School), didn't mention no principal or cops, nothing,"
Screw the story, little bastard should be locked up for his grammar. Writer my ass.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 1 2005, 06:12 PM
at first i though he must have used his school name or someone he know but know it about zombies
[post=467867]Quoted post[/post]​

Engrish prease.

:sniper: die zombies! lol
thats fucked up. I swear this country is going to far with this terrorist shit.

Back