Credit Card Humor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I haven't seen that before and that made me laugh so hard at work my boss complained and told me to get back to work.... :lol: thanx for almost getting me fired! j/k ;)

i like how he signed please check id on the recept, i am going to have to try that... and just out of curiosity, does anyone know legally does your signature have to represent your name, or can it be anything as long as it is associated with you?

lol, that was pretty good
i tried signing mine with an X once, cuz i was pissed at the person for something, i forget, but they made me sign my name :(

I like when people have check id on their credit cards and then get pissed when you ask them for ID.
I was laughing my ass off. Nice find.

i sign all sports of weird shit especially when packages are being delivered at work by fed ex

my card is about to expire (2 years before you get a new one with a new date) and i have yet to sign it.

only a few places who even turned it over asked to see my license...

I've had a credit card for a few years and can think of once when they checked the signature. And it was at Dillards for some expensive clothes. Too many places now, you just swipe your car yourself and wire incoherently on some stupid electronic pad that does your chicken-scratch signature no good.

Sorry Chris
lastweek-express.jpg

Funny, but I saw it a while back. :)

Back