Credit Card websites?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so does anyone here absolutely love their credit card's website?

If i go to my local key bank branch and make a deposit or withdrawl by the time i get back to my job its already posted on their website...

i have a citi visa card and it takes about 4-5 days for it to show up on the account... if i make a purchase the available credit will change within 2 days, but the actual reason for the change ie: the charge will not show for 4-5 days

i just got a bank of america visa card and it appears to be the same shit
i made a purchase on tuesday and then another lastnight and it's not showing either of the purchases...

i find this to be completely unacceptable and incredibly annoying...

anyone have a good CC website?

Mine has a "pending charges" (local credit union) but it never populates that box.
Instead it shows BALANCE: $xxx and available balance: $xxx - $charges.

I think you're going to be hard pressed to find one that posts as quickly as a local bank. I''m thinking the local bank card is a debit card and not a true credit card...

No business is going to be able to post that fast through a credit agency, that I know of, in today's day and time.

You can't compare a local bank card to a multinational credit agency.

With that said, my local Visa from Wachovia posts fairly fast but my Mastercard through Citicard takes awhile to post.

eh, i wasn't even talking about a bank card, i've actually never used it except at ATM's
i was talking about when i actually walk in the bank, and its instant cause they are all online...

so how fast is your visa?

eh, i wasn't even talking about a bank card, i've actually never used it except at ATM's
i was talking about when i actually walk in the bank, and its instant cause they are all online...

so how fast is your visa?

Visa will normally be the next business day, but thats through a bank - Wachovia.

The mastercard is through a subdivision of citygroup called citicard. There's only a handful of credit agencies out there, just a shitload of subdivisions or what have you, so thats why I said I don't think you're really going to be able to have a multinational backed card post lightning fast.

I have a Student Advantage credit card that really sucks for rewards. I've spent probably $10,000-$15,000 on credit this year and I have like zero rewards. A lot of it has been gas and thats supposed to be one of the rewards except like I said - I see virtually nothing. I should really get something that has a larger reward percentage or one thats more pertinent to myself since I spend so much on credit.

They bumped my credit limit on that card to $6.5k after starting out with like a $1.5klimit - but I'm young so I have to build the credit.

The one feature I like is scheduling online payments for a day or two before the deadline, with payment in full so I don't have to remember anything.

Back