credit cards

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

comutek

what is your current APR? not including a special "introductory period".

10.2% 12k limit GTE Gold
14.0% 5k limit Chase Platinum
22% Radio Shack card $0 balance. I jsut use it for 12 mo's same as cash.
22% Household financial card at $0 balance, used the 0% intro APR for 6 months as a balance transfer device to save about $200.

Plus 2 personal loans I am playing on still.

I hate being in debt.

0% for one year, 5.99% thereafter
$10K limit, w/ $1k balance
Citibank Diamond Preffered Visa :p

8.99%
$10K limit, w/ $1.5K balance
Discover Platinum Card

4%
owe $11k
Honda Car loan

9%
$6K limit, w/ $0 balance
American Express Blue

and some department store card with $100 or lower blalances

That's all the debt my wife and I have.

Two Cards:

One: 8.99% Limit: $2500 (Imposed by ME) Balance: $900

Two: 0% Until 01/05 then 8.99% After Limit: $1000 (Imposed by ME) Balance 131.94 :)

I will be transferring my balance from the first card to the second car once I receive my bill for the second and pay it off.

Other Debt:

Car Note 4.9% APR Balance $9,000 or less :)

Student Loans: Interest Paid off, Principle at $9,xxx

I don't like debt, I was in the whole big time before, won't go there again.

I save a lot however, credit cards are the devil :boxing:

Mastercard had a bunch of lawsuits filed on them not sure why but you may have noted that a good bit of MasterCard creditcards have changed to Visa other then chase... but thats just a problem waiting to happen
go to google and do a search on chase creditcards tons of bad shit will come up

For say my bank lady who is like a friend had Chase jack her APR up becuase of a problem with her credit so she pulled up all her info "being that she works with credit reports all the time" and said ok heres my credit report wheres the problem at? they had nothing to say other then sorry its going up

once again own3d by Chase

I have about 7 creditcards in my wallet hehehehe
most of them being 0% then up to 7-9% or so after 1 year but they wont stick around that long the one card I use the most becuase I love the company is Capital One everytime I call them about anything they are great on the phone as with helping me get lower APRs and higher Limits

big thumbs up to them

they are not my lowest ARP card but still the best to work with and they DO NOT SEND YOU FRIGGIN JUNK MAIL!!!!!!!

once again reason to hate friggin chase they send you 2-3 things a month
heres 5 checks go transfer money to us blah die chase die

last night I checked my Chase statment and it says I have -$47 open credit =) so nice for THEM to owe me money bastards

16% apr componded weekly Td visa 15000 limit racked upto 4200 this mounth. (1 welder, 1vacation, i shit load of comaly tubing, clutch, jimfab bars, and week of vacation boozing)

just got my rate down to 7.9% with a $6,300 limit... this scares me :ph34r:
EDIT:
it is a bank of america visa

Back