Credit woes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so i've had a credit card with citibank visa since 1998

they are telling me that they report activity every 30 days but all 3 credit agencies have no info on me for that credit card and i effectively have NO credit because of this...

CC company is investigating it but takes 30 days, and i tried to call all 3 credit agencies but all i got was automated systems...

i need to get this taken care of ASAP, or else my mortgage lady will have to manually write the mortgage which affects my debt to equity ratio or percentage or some shit...

any advice?

awesome link but it doesn;t have the 3 agencies

Equifax 1-800-685-1111
Experian 1-888-397-3742
TransUnion 1-800-916-8800

but thanks

has anyone recently gotten a credit report?

the automated messages say that they give you a toll free number at the top of the report to get immediate access to a live customer support person...

I got a credit rating from Experian. I didn't get a CC until July of this year but I have credit.

I have an account with CapitalOne...

My credit rating is around 700, not that bad. :shrug2:

Seriously, pay the bill a couple days late.

see, the last time i got pre-approved for a mortgage the only thing that showed up was one credit card bill from a while back that i carried a balance over from one month to the next, all other bills have been paid in full, so i think all i need to do is pay the full balance less one dollar so that i have a carry over balance, and then they will report it...

now i haven;t carried over a balance for some time so nothing i reported...

i did however recently get a 4 wheeler with a small loan to establish some more credit, that wasn't reporting but the mortgage writer called HSBC, so now its being reported and i came up with a 700 from one agency and i have only had the 4 wheeler for about 4 or 5 months...

WTF?

i went through the freeannualcreditreport.com or whatever that gov't site is and got 2 of the reports, apparently i have anlready gotten one of them in sept 05 so i can't get it again...

i filed disputes with both companies but they take 30-45 days...
and i filed a dispute with the CC company but that will take 30 days as well

i think the CC company is fucking up and not reporting my payment information, they are only reporting that i have an account with them... but that's gonna change real soon...
fuck those assholes

Back