Credit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
They have a website to check your credit. It is a secure site that checks your personal information before giving you any information.

Check it out: clicky>>>>>> :)

That is sweet, as I did the freecreditreport.com, and I called 35 days after I signed up and ended up being charged 70 bucks, it was a total rip off. It was also a pain in the ass to cancell too, I will check this one out when I get home.

I didn't put in a credit card. My girlfriend was able to print out her whole credit history for free from three credit companies.

I was unable to pass the test to make sure I was who I said I was. So, they gave me a phone number to call, and I am being sent a copy via mail.

No credit cards. They will not charge you. But, you won't get your actual credit score. It's like six bucks for that. This is useful information to clean up false charges on your credit record that you may not know about. It happens all the time.

:please: DO NOT LOCK IT... Bringin' it back from the dead, but wait....
I want to do my anual credit report thingy... Last time i did it was..huh? a year ago..lol

Has anyone tried this before.... I know TAB did it but, anyone else..?
I was going to go thru TRUE CREDIT, which was the one i used last year but they'll charge me like 35 bux or something...shit if i can get it free, why not... :D
It shows that is available for my area now....so i have to take advantage of it...

anyways......DONT LOCK IT mods... I know its from JAN, but hey...I didn't want to start a new thread....

:feedback:

Thanks
JoJO

yea i did it yesterday, but they dont give you the credit score unless you pay :(

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 10 2005, 11:55 PM
yea i did it yesterday, but they dont give you the credit score unless you pay :(
[post=552521]Quoted post[/post]​

cool. i did mines too..I on ly paid i think 5 bux for the score...not sure..
But hey.I saved 25-30 bux....lol :p

anyways...Now i have a BIG BIG BIG problem....I will have to make a new thread about this.... :(

it shows no alerts or anything like that

my history is pretty blank but for some reason they have some weird adres listed as my current adress but it was reported in 2003 while my former adress was reported in 2004 so wtf

Alert(s)

File Blocked For Promotional Purposes

^Hrm, Should I dish out the cash and find out WTF this is about? I got mine from equifax and it said it showed I had a mortgage out from March of 2003?

Originally posted by MadMaXXX+Sep 11 2005, 01:35 PM-->
it shows no alerts or anything like that

my history is pretty blank but for some reason they have some weird adres listed as my current adress but it was reported in 2003 while my former adress was reported in 2004 so wtf
[post=552652]Quoted post[/post]​

dispute the addresses as inaccurate and give a current address.

swanny
@Sep 11 2005, 01:57 PM
Alert(s)

^Hrm, Should I dish out the cash and find out WTF this is about? I got mine from equifax and it said it showed I had a mortgage out from March of 2003?
[post=552658]Quoted post[/post]​

File blocked for promotional purposes mean no creditor can run a credit report to send you pre-qualified offers, etc...

as far as the mortgage is concerned, dispute it as inaccurate if it's not yours.

umm... you know how i got my credit score.....

i went to my bank and asked the nice lady that works there what it was, and she told me.

it was tough. :p

Back