*Crickets*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Quite in here today..... :unsure:

its 7:00 here in the pacific so im sure no one is up for another 2-3 hrs. Except me. Here since 4:30 listening to people yell at me.

I'll trade you my pokemon card for your b4 battleship sunk.
(Please ignore me, im going into the corner to stab my eyelid) :(

I got off work, stopped by Discount auto...and grabbed some paint stripper....

And I'm stripping the watanabe's today....two done so far....

When is the damn liquare store goi ng to open..... :(

<----beerless....

yeah, its for starbucks. managers, assistant asshats, and owners call in and yell at me for stupid ass drivers mistakes. usually theyre in miami and im located in sacramento. so whatever. its a job.

Oh god, I interviewed for that department at Subway. They paid ridiculously low (Like... try on $11.50 per hour) and Subway requires you to travel once to each new opening of yours.

Bullshit man.

bahahah ridiciously low? wow i never though id hear $11.50 low. and hear i am making 11 and thinking im a baller. :lol: maybe its because i came from a small town where anything over 6.75 (min wage) is a lot of money.

anyway, mine isnt that bad. i just wait for them too call and i dont have anything else like travel. however, some of them just start screaming. i understand you're mad but yelling won't help and i can only help so much because im not physicially in the approximity of the any of the stores and if the faggot drivers decide to fuck up..... then god be with you.

11.50 is low for Steve because he has impossibly high expectations.

And Steve, I mean that in the best way possible. :p

You know the Kennedy Center ? The place that finds jobs for mentally disabled people?

They make $9.

My impossible standards aren't down at $11, They are down at the bargain-basement price of $18. I won't go to an interview for less than $18, and I Won't get up in the morning for less than $22. I'm "content" at $32 and prolly won't look for another job while I'm at that job.

The new jobs I'm looking at now are paying $32, $35 and $38 respectively. I can live with that. But my goal before my 30th birthday is a permanent gig at $90k.

and I only make $25.10 :(

but I found two bottles of sake in the gargage...one is half gone now B)

Back