criminals welcome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it is quite obvious she is retarded. she is from spartanburg.... place sucks. i've been there a few times.

jesus H wtf.

that has got to be the most idiotic thing i have ever heard.

wait a second here... this could end up being brilliant in a weird sort of way

if the police witness a crime and are not allowed to chase, how else could they stop the criminal??

they could just shoot the mother fucker... no chasing involved...
of course that would mean the police would need to learn how to shoot, and actually develop some marksmanship... this firing 40 rounds and hitting the target 2 times shit isnt going to fly

"Hey you stop right there!!"
:imgone:
BANG!!!!

then just walk over and get the perp
if the perp didnt want to get shot then they shouldnt have ran from the police

the police should only have to drop a few perps before the crime rate starts dropping pretty damn fast

its a win win situation
no chasing, less risk of the cop getting hurt, less money paid out for injuries by the town,
and
no crime, because the criminals dont want to get their ass shot
or
compliant criminals who dont run from the cops because they dont want to get their ass shot

the video made the story....

it was priceless.

and to think, last night the wife was talking about moving to south carolina.......rofl

She got backed into a corner so easily. The reporter and his powerful skills in logic stitched her up like a blind little gay boy (In Bruges) lol.

"We sure hope the arm of the law is long because in Wellford, it has no legs"

Fucking ROFL

Reporter: “Are you telling your officers if they witness a crime - they witness someone commit a crime on someone else and they’re ten yards away - they can’t go stop that person?“
Peake: “Is that in there?“ (referring to policy)
Reporter: “It says no chases whatsoever.“
Peake: “Well, that’s what I said, no chases, didn’t I? I didn’t say nothing about a crime. If you see a crime, this that and the other -“
Reporter: “Well, that’s what a chase is - “
Peake: “Well, I told them no chase on foot, and (the police chief) know exactly what I mean, so you’re trying to twist what I -“
Reporter: “No, I’m not. You said no chases. No chases means no chases.“
Peake: (claps hands) “You got you a story, thank God! You are so sweet! You got you a story on a woman in Wellford! Hallelujah! I’m so proud of you, Mr. Cato!“

Ebonics. The new language of government.

nice message to wannabe criminal's in that time

i'm going to move to Wellford and become a professional criminal, just wear a mask and i'm set...

You know what's going to happen? The city of Wellford is going to buy Segways for all the officers.
segway%20cops.jpg

Just wait. It'll happen...

fial, just fucking fial. why are police always at a disadvantage to criminals?

xinsrc_29207050220284061883360.jpg

Wow, that is so messed. I loved how the reporter backed her into corner, pretty much proves this decision was thought out while she was pouring herself cereal for breakfast..no logic whatsoever.

Futhermore aside from her being absolutely retarded, how in the hell did she become mayor in the first place? She's crazy..apparently if you're a criminal in Wellford...your Wellford citizenship automatically means you won't hurt someone once you have stolen whatever you've stolen and ran away. I would like to see this magical town where people don't hurt eachother. :eek:

I saw that video earlier today and honestly I am not surprised or shocked. The American people the last couple of years have not really shown to much common sense when it comes to electing public officials. I am sure that this will turn into a matter of race. It isn't the fact that she is giving criminals the go ahead to rape and pillage that town, we are all just blinded by the fact she is 'of color' we just cannot get past our racist past! She is trying to save tax dollars people! Your so full of hate and discontent. Your all going to HELL!!!! Wait, they dont do religion do they?

E, I fully support your proposal. But sadly the officer would be sued, the tax payers who elected that chief will be sued, Smith and Wesson will be sued (regardless of what they pack) the NRA would be sued, the cops dog will be stolen by PETA, ELF will show up to burn the jail down, Obama will claim he does not have all of the facts but claim that cops are even bigger idiots than he though. MSNBC will cover it from the white house tanning booth, Bush lied people died, Cheney actually hand loaded the round himself and put a happy face on it. Oh and the cop is a racist.

Back