criminals welcome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw that video earlier today and honestly I am not surprised or shocked. The American people the last couple of years have not really shown to much common sense when it comes to electing public officials. I am sure that this will turn into a matter of race. It isn't the fact that she is giving criminals the go ahead to rape and pillage that town, we are all just blinded by the fact she is 'of color' we just cannot get past our racist past! She is trying to save tax dollars people! Your so full of hate and discontent. Your all going to HELL!!!! Wait, they dont do religion do they?

E, I fully support your proposal. But sadly the officer would be sued, the tax payers who elected that chief will be sued, Smith and Wesson will be sued (regardless of what they pack) the NRA would be sued, the cops dog will be stolen by PETA, ELF will show up to burn the jail down, Obama will claim he does not have all of the facts but claim that cops are even bigger idiots than he though. MSNBC will cover it from the white house tanning booth, Bush lied people died, Cheney actually hand loaded the round himself and put a happy face on it. Oh and the cop is a racist.

I love your logic on this one :) Sadly enough I could see that happening with the way our country is working these days :ph34r:
+ rep for you sir

I thought chasing criminals was the job?
Impeach her!
Better still the entire town deserve to be screwed the for electing her.
You don't vote, you get screwed!

Another Ray Nagen "New Orleans"

while this is still in effect i think we should take a trip to this town and start stealing shit and committing other unlawful shenanigans.

I'm convinced that the stupidest people always end up in positions of power and influence. I am too smart to run for mayor of my city. I can think of a million reasons why I would not be able to do it. Someone like this woman though, is so dumb that nothing was stopping her from running for mayor. Apparently the people of Wellford are not too picky about their leaders.

you know what they need to do?

one night, when she is leaving her office, have an officer and a criminal waiting outside. let her get mugged and when the criminal runs, the officer just looks at her with a blank face and says "well, maybe next time. i didnt think he would run. but thanks to your new policy, i can sit here and continue drinking my coffee."
she'll be screaming for him to stop them, and catch them and god bless them, and he'll just look and say "you told me not too"

of course, he'll probably be fired after that, but the point will get across.

not sure it gets much better then WII bowling

wii bowling on weed?

halfbaked5.jpg

Back