Crome and crome pro difference??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gettocrx

I was just wondering what is the main diffference between them two? I know its something to do with datalogging (wideband feature), but what else? Do I really need it? I was thinking of getting that package deal on XENOCRON or just getting a Emulator and a wideband. what ya reccommed?

I was just wondering what is the main diffference between them two? I know its something to do with datalogging (wideband feature), but what else? Do I really need it? I was thinking of getting that package deal on XENOCRON or just getting a Emulator and a wideband. what ya reccommed?

I definetly recommend CROME pro if you have the money for it. Thats is what I always use. Check these 2 pages to see all of the advantages of going pro. < C R O M E > Pro/Dealer Features
< C R O M E > Pro/Dealer Features

Hope this helps, and by the way the package deal on xenocron is the way to go. Thats were I got my stuff, dont forget to buy the Moates burn 1 it doesnt come in the package and you will need it to burn your chips. Good luck!!

I tuned my car with just Crome and was able to get a great tune, Crome pro makes things a bit easier and more in-depth too. It can be done with Free but Pro is NICE :D

Back