1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crome and crome pro difference??

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by gettocrx, Mar 18, 2007.

1. gettocrx

gettocrx Member

I was just wondering what is the main diffference between them two? I know its something to do with datalogging (wideband feature), but what else? Do I really need it? I was thinking of getting that package deal on XENOCRON or just getting a Emulator and a wideband. what ya reccommed?

2. boostin4fun

boostin4fun Boosted ls/vtec ohh yeah!

I definetly recommend CROME pro if you have the money for it. Thats is what I always use. Check these 2 pages to see all of the advantages of going pro. < C R O M E > Pro/Dealer Features
    < C R O M E > Pro/Dealer Features

Hope this helps, and by the way the package deal on xenocron is the way to go. Thats were I got my stuff, dont forget to buy the Moates burn 1 it doesnt come in the package and you will need it to burn your chips. Good luck!!

3. Turbo&Auto

Turbo&Auto Nick Go FAST!!

I tuned my car with just Crome and was able to get a great tune, Crome pro makes things a bit easier and more in-depth too. It can be done with Free but Pro is NICE :D

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

the major difference is datalogging.

5. gettocrx

gettocrx Member

Well, I guess that's a good investment! :) Thanks guys!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted