crossed vac

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drew

ok i resently swap my intake mani on my mini me to an high flow one . now when the car starts the idle is rough and will not smooth out it sureges between 800 and 2000 rpm ok all sensors are sonected and look ok i think it may be an crossed vac line / also wheni rev the car up antifreeze comes out the muffler ? and then starts to have white smoke ok i pretty sure its not an head gasket cause it was fine before i did the mani swap anyone have any ideas to what it can be ?

Theres only one way you would be geting anti freeze threw the tail pipe. Your sure its antifreeze? cause if so looks like your gonna be having some major problemos. Be prepared for a tear down.

for one, crossed vacuum lines really dont matter, as long as whatever needs a vaccum source is hooked up to the manifold then its fine. but it sounds like you may have crossed a vaccum line with a coolant line. that would be why you are smoking and getting coolant out of the exhaust. fix that asap. coolant in the engine is just as dangerous to the motor as water.

ok do u think maybe i crossed the iacv line on the sensor doent that have coolent in it ?

no.

look on the bottom of the throttle body. theres a coolant "warmer" the the TB there for when the car is cold to warm up the air going in faster

ok yeah that is ok when i took the mani off there was an line that was line going into an pipe next to the block do u think that is conected wrong

Back