crower stage 3's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WannabeSI

anyone know anything about crower stage 3's? i just got a new set of crower stage 3's and the crower valve springs and retainers from a freind and was wondering what all else needed to be done to run these well. I have a B16a2 with I/H/E, what other upgrades would be recomended to run these cams? i know they are pretty agressive, crower recomends ecu modification and a vtec controler, what do you guys think? are they ok to run on an otherwise stock b16a2?

those are good cams. They will work well. If your all stock bottom end, you definitly DONT need a fuel pump, or injectors. A fuel pressure regulator and guage will work fine. Your probably only going to need a few PSI more pressure.

And VTEC is going to want to be higher, as well.

Jeff

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@May 30 2004, 03:54 PM
you dont need a intake mani .. go to www.ericksracing.com he has a 10 second integra .. actually i think he hit a 9.99 ..anyways he has a gsr intake mani.. the b16 one is fine .. but a skunk2 is only 250 bucks.. so the choice is your ... if you have a friend with a gsr itr or ctr intake mani lay'n around it will also work great.. but the b16a is as really good flowing mani .. it should be fine for a all motor application .. i would recomen getting a higher rev'n ecu .. you should be able to take you car to 8600 or 9000 with the valvetrain... but a nice port and polish job would complement the cams nicely

BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You don't seriously think that manifold uses the IAB's do you? It's totally fucking gutted and polished up on the inside. It's actually a lot like the JG manifold.

Back