1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruise control

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by YouKnowWhoIBee, Oct 4, 2004.

1. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

I have a 95 civic and i want cruise control in my car. I have the button but none of the mechanical stuff in my car. How do i wire up cruise control? Is it hard? What all do i need to buy? Yes i have searched but i came up with nothing. I appriciate all suggestions and help with this matter. And hey if anyone wants to sell me everything i need i will buy that also. TIA :D

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

I want to do this to my Civic too. There isn't really any information about wiring up OEM cruise control here on the forum, but if you search around with Google I guarantee you'll find some diagrams. I found some a while back when I was searching for info. I don't remember where it is though. Just be aware that the wiring is pretty extensive.

3. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

Thanks again Cal... Who else can help me in this matter. I just want cruise control because i have an si and it should come with it but it doesnt. My vin number even says it is an si :ph34r:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted