Cruise Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

comutek

back in june i went on a cruise w/ my fam/friends to cozumel and playa del carmen. just got the pics from parents. anyways, go on a cruise - they should be pretty cheap w/ a hurricaine in the gulf :)

eliz_aaron.jpg

elizabeth and myself

eliz_aaron2.jpg

elizabeth and myself again

erica.jpg

my sister riding horses in Cozumel

group1.jpg

Playa del Carmen, great beach :)

group2.jpg

some tourist trap is Cozumel. My sister's BF, me, my sister, Elizabeth

snorkel.jpg

on a catamaran going snorkeling

jailbait.jpg

my jailbait from San Antonio, i think i'm ok since i was in international waters and mexico... :)

cozumel rules man i went there on royal carib cruises on the voyager of the seas!! best time of my life!! missed not having my car but everyone has got to go on one sometime in their life. I highly recommed it!!! I loved jamaica!

I was about 20 mins north of playa del carmen for our honeymoon.
Mexico is an amazing place.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 16 2003, 07:48 AM
Your sis needs to ditch the dude with the facial hair and you can send her this way ;)

funny, i was thinking the same thing.

she's a hottie :lol: :lol:

</leghump>

of course B doesn't think about banging her. His mind is the leg-humping gutter as usual

:p

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Jul 16 2003, 06:48 AM-->
Your sis needs to ditch the dude with the facial hair and you can send her this way ;)
haha, i'm pretty sure she's not into 40 year old men :)
pissedofsol

funny, i was thinking the same thing.

she's a hottie :lol: :lol:

</leghump>[/QUOTE]
or guys with AJ Mclean beards that drive del sols :) j/k

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jul 16 2003, 02:00 PM
does she like 17 year olds, :hitit:, :D :lol: definatly would hit it.

no offense, but i haven't seen a pic of a single person on this site my sis would give the time of day to.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 16 2003, 03:16 PM
lol ouch! we been :owned:

i'm just being honest. my sister is super picky and extremely high standards for her bf.

Originally posted by comutek+Jul 16 2003, 01:10 PM-->
@Jul 16 2003, 06:48 AM

Me?! 40?! WTF are you smoking? I'm only 25! Jeez!

Man, B, you say ONE thing about me looking 50 in a tiny ass pic of myself, and everyone loses all brain activity!

BTW, your sis is still pretty hot. ;)

leghump.gif

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Jul 16 2003, 09:37 PM-->
Originally posted by comutek@Jul 16 2003, 01:10 PM
SiR Kid
@Jul 16 2003, 06:48 AM
Your sis needs to ditch the dude with the facial hair and you can  send her this way ;)

Me?! 40?! WTF are you smoking? I'm only 25! Jeez!

Man, B, you say ONE thing about me looking 50 in a tiny ass pic of myself, and everyone loses all brain activity!

BTW, your sis is still pretty hot. ;)

leghump.gif

well let rephrase that then, i'm pretty sure she is not into 40 year old looking men :) haha

come on you tell us the truth, we don't care how old ya' are.
jodysmug.jpg

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 16 2003, 12:14 PM

no offense, but i haven't seen a pic of a single person on this site my sis would give the time of day to.

That's because she hasn't seen meh! :p

Better to look like me, than look like a 30 something year old accountant...

Plus how can you even tell how old I look... that pic is like 40x60 pixels, and was taken with a 1992 model Kodak digital camera... Shit. I could take a pic of the statue of liberty, and you'd mistake it for Cameron Diaz or some shit.

Looks like this 30 something year old accountant needs to hit a gym...
eliz_aaron.jpg

Back