CRV parts compatibility Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WannabeSI

hey, I am building another crvtec and running out of places to get some parts. The only good cars left at the juck yard are crv's and so i was wondering if some parts were compatible with this set up. its a b20z block B16 head and GSR Tranny wired Obd2. The parts in question are-

Alternator +mounting brackets from MT 98 CRV
Starter From MT 98 CRV
PS pump and brakets from 98 MT CRV
Intermediate shaft from MT CRV
Injectors and fuel rail From CRV

will this stuff work?
Also about how much should i pay for a distributor?

Any help would be great.
Thanks

thats what i was thinking but i wasnt sure about the alternator and ps brackets because it is vtec/non vtec head maybe mounts were diff. and the int. shaft because of size difference of the vehicle and mabye 4 wheel drive i wanst sure.

i completely forgot about the 4wd on the crv, the intermediate shaft might not fit, so just to be safe buy any FWD b series intermediate shaft.. I am 98% sure that the other parts will fit.

cool, thanks, i guess i could always return them if they dont work but i am pretty sure you are right. if anyone knows about the intermediate shaft let me know. also, didnt the crv come in a 2wd too? would that shaft be different?

Back