1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRVTEC Civic Is Finally Running

Discussion in 'Auto Multi-Media' started by adidas_man, Sep 20, 2004.

1. adidas_man

adidas_man Honorary Honda Driver

I finally got the damn thing running, ran into a few snags here and there, but nothing too big. okay i think i got it right this time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cheese9988

cheese9988 Senior Member VIP

On pics 3-8 I get a "thanks for stealing out bandwidth" picture.

3. adidas_man

are you still getting that message?? i'm able to see the pics, which is probably because i posted them. let me know and i'll just insert them into the message, which is gonna be crazy cause the pics are huge

4. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

3-8 i'm getting the same..

the first 2 pics are pretty good looking though!

5. NotUrAverage_Si

NotUrAverage_Si Senior Member

Most of the pictures work for me. Looks good.

6. adidas_man

well as you can see, there is the usual AEM intake, JG Edelbrock intake manifold DC Sports headers and Apexi N1 exhaust. Then internally I have Web turbo cams, Web dual valve springs, Web Titanium retainers, Web standard size intake and exhaust valves, the usual PNP all on a first gen B16 head. All work was done by KG Engineering. On to the bottom end, it is completely bone stock. ACT Prolite flywheel and ACT Extreme PP with 6 puck sprung hub clutch disc. then a bone stock LS tranny. Then of course there is the shot of laughing gas just a small 40 shot but its enough.

7. IDMaxGuy

IDMaxGuy Senior Member

your in whitman MO.... hehe im in springfield.... are you from around here, and are you on MWSNS...?? these are all questionsthat need to be answered... btw is that beast ever gonna be toyboed?

8. adidas_man

i'm not originally from here, i'm in the Air Force and have been stationed here, i'm originally from Kansas, about 3 hrs from here. do yo know Tony Laughlin down there, i've done some business with him, he's a good guy and knows his stuff on honda's. what is MWSNS?? i have no idea what that is so i'm probably not on it. and what is toyboed?? i'll answer those questions once i figure out what they are.

okay i'm dumb, after reading it again, toyboed is turbo'd. yeah i'm in the process of putting a turbo kit together, just need to get everything bought. it ain't a cheap process. i just got my manifold about 2 minutes ago in the mail from Brian - TrailorParkPimp. but i'm still clueless about MWSNS.

9. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

why turbo cams on an N/A car? otherwise....looks good. Also ive read that the jg victor x mani does not make power unless you a running a decnt amount of boost through it otherwise the plenum is far to large and causes a loss in mid and low end power. I think jeff from importbuilders stated this in one of his tests.

10. adidas_man

turbo on the way, its nice to have a motor that will do some good with a turbo before putting a turbo on right?? hence build a turbo motor, then install turbo

11. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

ya i guess....but mostof the parts are hindering your performance as of now....so whynot get the turbo then put it in with everything....prob a budget issue i know...but i just cant see putting turbo parts on with no turbo...but thats just me

12. adidas_man

yeah it is a budget issue, and i've been able to find majority of the turbo motor parts for just at the right time for the right price, so i jumped on them. everybody has their own opinion, and yeah i know that my car isn't at the top of its ability right now and thats fine with me

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted