Crx 1st Gen B16 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crx916

i'm planning on swapping a 1st gen B16A into my 4th gen CRX Si. I was wondering if Hasport make a bolt in motor mount kit. How would the wiring be? What axles will i be using and what shift linkage will i be using? How many horsepower is a B16A? Will I be able to put a ITR intake manifold on it?

when you get the engine, also get transmission, axles and ECU - Hasport sells a mount kit, shift linkage and wiring harness

Is the Hasport kit a bolt on mount to the chassis and then a direct bolt of the engine to the mount or do i have to relocate the mount of the chassis? example, cut and weld. can i use stock Si wiring harness or use the Hasport kit? What's the Zdyne ECU all about? So i'm able to use the B16A axles on the CRX?

hasport makes the bolt in kit, i wouldnt recomend cutting and rewelding.... bine there done that and it doesnt last... place racing makes everything that you need like motor mounts and shift linkage. as for the wiring you can use the Si wiring harness and just wire the vtec... i used axle from a DA TEG (90-93 integra). if you cant get the place racing shift linkage, get a linkage from a Integra and cut and reweld in back together.... about 2 inches......As for the ecu i would just go with the pr3 (ef8) that will set you pretty good..... dont go with the type r manifold you will loose the only torque that you have, go with the victor X..... anymore questions let me know

Back