CRX 88-91 Cluster wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolDave

I just aquired a gauge cluster from an 88 CRX but I have a 91, does anyone know where I can find information on re-wiring it to work? the guy did send the original connectors with it.

How much? I already got the dash pulled so it wouldn't be hard to switch it out. Also, any chance u got the wiring that runs through the firewall? someone decided to hack one of the main connectors, and i really don't feel like re-wiring it. but I also don't know how to go about using an OBDI motor and ECU. I got 2 different OBD0's, but i don't even know which one is best to use. Hopefully you, or someone else can help, cause these older cars are foreign to me. I'm all about the 92-95's=)

The pm6 (d16a6, out of the 88-91 CRX/Civic Si) is one of the best Honda obd0 ecu's available. It's very tunable, is easily chipped, and is pretty darn cheap.

My dash was hacked apart as well (I have an 88 with a 91 cluster), and was done all wrong. It's pissed me off pretty severely, so if you come up with anything on this (and how to undo it) I'd really like to see it.

I don't know if this is what you need but here it is:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 6,799
PM me your address a picture of your car and $100. :) Just kiding. Just send me your address.

Back