CRX B SERIES PARTS FORSALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LsB16CrxHF

b series crx swap parts forsale

two obd-0 b18a1 dizzy's: 1 has no cap no rotor ( make an offer) and the other is complete (100$) only ran on the motor at start up i have stock wires too
avid mounts for the crx or EF hatch 175$
shift linkage bought not made including ebay double bend shifter 60$
b series cable tranny unknown if it is an ls or b16 (i was told it was jdm b16 cable) 300$
Brand new stock clutch for the tranny 170$
Brand new stock axles 100$
Intermediate shaft 25$
Brand new stock front brake dics for crx 75$
Rywire mpfi conversion harness (one broken connector and no resistor box) 100$
2.25 inch mid pipe (runs from cat to rear axle) from an unknown exhaust system 75$
Brand new magnaflow 2.25 in and out offset oval 35$
pr-4 ecu obd-0 make an offer
used stock crx radiator with fan 40$

The car never ran...so all parts were never used and never tested by me...all prices are what i want...i mite go lower so it doesnt hurt to try..large items like the tranny and mid pipe are pick up only

i am located right outside of Boston, Mass
All prices DO NOT include shipping fees

need to get rid of as much stuff as quickly as possible to fund my new project
thanx for looking and please bump if you read

Did you ever hear the exhaust system if so, how did it sound? How about the weatherstripping that goes around both windows?

Quoted post[/post]]
would you happen to have ALL the moldings?
what moldings do you want i belive i have all

Quoted post[/post]]
Did you ever hear the exhaust system if so, how did it sound? How about the weatherstripping that goes around both windows?

the car started with the stock header and mid pipe and no muffler and it sounded like crap becuase the motor had a bent rod...so in short no i did not hear it lol and ill check on the weather stripping wen i get home tomorrow

Need the glovebox - how much shipped to 97302?

It's the stripping that goes around the sides of the windows and above. When the window is shut, it goes inside the rubber. How much shipped to 52501?

how a bout the magnaflow? is it an exhaust,resonator or cat? if its a resonator or muffler i'll take it. lmk.32305 (FL).

dibs on the internediate shaft, price shipped to 06010 ct

also include the no name header into the price.

sorry the shell is sold....all other parts are still available tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back