crx/b16 swap rear mount bracket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wickedplastikman

i've been visiting this site for a while, but this is my first post.

i'm in the middle of a b16 swap on my 91 crx si. i got the old engine out already and i am about to throw the new one in. but, i need the rear mount bracket that attatches to the trans and motor mount. i bought one from the dealer, but i don't think they gave me the right piece.

can someone link a pic of this bracket or maybe give the part number so i can be sure that i have the right piece.

thanks,
wicked

hey i couldnt find a pic of the part you need, but i know exactly what it is, and as a matter of fact, i have an extra one if the one you have turns out to be wrong. 30 bucks plus shipping and its yours.

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Sep 6 2003, 05:58 PM
Return the mounts you bought, you need custom motor mounts and brackets. goto http://www.hasport.com/ they have EVERYTHING you need for your swap except for the motor. They make the best mounts for swaps too.

he doesnt need mounts, he just needs the rear bracket.

edit: this is the bracket you need. like i said if you dont have this bracket i have one just lying around my house that i would sell you.
s3f5a6838dbbce.jpg

emailed you back. if you wanna talk one on one, hit me up on aim, my aim name is : GSRCRXSi 314

Back