crx b16a probs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99civicJDMh22

car died yesterday at idle and will not start again. thought it would be the ignition coil so i replaced(had no spark). Still wont start. checked the check engine light no codes are present. any help please

A few thing you may want to check, #1 your igniter. Make sure you are getting 12v to you distributor (the black & yellow wire). Check you timing belt & finally make sure the bearing in you dist didn't lock up, just take it off & make sure it spins freely. How are you checking it for spark?

getting power to coil but not to wires i am going to check for spark again but i am by myself will let you know. getting fuel pump is working. i just replace cap rotor plugs wire about two weeks before this happen i would say there good dont see anything physically wrong with them unless cap broke connection inside

^^you don't have to replace it right away..you can test it, should be on this forum somewhere, let me see if I can find it...

Note: Should say in a repair manual if you have one

Back