Crx B16a Shift Linkage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sk8erbryan

I just purchased a B16A for my 91 CRX hf. It should be here in about 2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone knows how hard it is to fabricate a shift linkage from the two or if it's even neccessary. I would prefer not to buy a Hasport conversion but i will if it is needed. If it is, does anyone know where i can get one for a decent price? I'm doing all the installation myself and would really apreciate it if anyone that has done the swap before has any info, so i don't end up waiting for a few weeks without a car, waiting for the part. Thanks a ton

peace

p.s. if there is any tips or tricks to installing the B16 into a crx that anybody knows about, it would be much appreciated as well. Thanks

its not that hard to make one if you have a welder to cut and reweld it with. Basically you get the shift linkage that matches your mounts. Of install the motor with the mounts you get and cut a an integra shift linkage down to size. that's it man.

My vote goes to spending the extra and getting it from someone who knows how to make it,like HAsport.Most of the time hack jobs wind up costing you time and money since you end up getting the right one eventually anyway.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 7 2003, 04:13 PM
My vote goes to spending the extra and getting it from someone who knows how to make it,like HAsport.Most of the time hack jobs wind up costing you time and money since you end up getting the right one eventually anyway.

i agree. that, and yours will never be perfect.

Back