CRX B18 Turbo Kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

off2insanity

Does anyone know where i can get a turbo kit for CRX with a GSR motor???

im looking at all the prices and what i will hav to save for when i get started with my project...

Im hopefully going to get a 88-up CRX w/ no motor... and "drop in" and GSR...and eventually i want to put it on a turbo... but i cant seem to find a kit (if there is one) for my app.

ne1 know where i can get one... or will i have to piece my own together?

there isnt going to be a kit.

your best bet is going to be to assemble your own. i will tell you that you need an eg style half radiator to even come close to pulling this off.

youll need a manifold, turbo, piping, wastegate, blow off valve, injectors, fuel management, intercooler and misc. extras (oil lines and the like).

ok cool... of course im not going to get the turbo right away... so i still need an intake and headers??? any chance in finding those?

you need a filter for your turbo. you need to just run a pipe from the turbine side to a filter. thatll be your intake. as for a header, you need something the turbo can bolt up to, so that will also be something you cant use on an N/A build.

Back