1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRX B18 Turbo Kit?

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by off2insanity, Oct 11, 2006.

1. off2insanity

off2insanity New Member

Does anyone know where i can get a turbo kit for CRX with a GSR motor???

im looking at all the prices and what i will hav to save for when i get started with my project...

Im hopefully going to get a 88-up CRX w/ no motor... and "drop in" and GSR...and eventually i want to put it on a turbo... but i cant seem to find a kit (if there is one) for my app.

ne1 know where i can get one... or will i have to piece my own together?

2. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

there isnt going to be a kit.

your best bet is going to be to assemble your own. i will tell you that you need an eg style half radiator to even come close to pulling this off.

youll need a manifold, turbo, piping, wastegate, blow off valve, injectors, fuel management, intercooler and misc. extras (oil lines and the like).

3. off2insanity

off2insanity New Member

ok cool... of course im not going to get the turbo right away... so i still need an intake and headers??? any chance in finding those?

4. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

you need a filter for your turbo. you need to just run a pipe from the turbine side to a filter. thatll be your intake. as for a header, you need something the turbo can bolt up to, so that will also be something you cant use on an N/A build.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted