CRX backseat pic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

somone was looking for a pic of a JDM backseat installed in a crx and i cant find the thread anymore. i cant remember where it was. anyway, here is the pic.
s400c52a2a8763.jpg

i've seen them on ebay before. if i remember right they sell anywhere from $300 to $500.

a bit much IMO for that JDM feel.

yea someone posted that they just bought the backseat from ebay and they wanted to see a pic of it installed. i remember clicking on the ebay link too.

Personally I'm all about the JDM interior for a 92-95 civic hatchback. DAmn it all folds up and its all flush, and clean looking. Its fricking beautiful, except for the purple seats.

if I had a CRX, I would buy the JDM rear seat. Not because I am all into the JDM shit, but with me and the Sol, sometimes it sucks not having 4 seats. True, those things would suck to sit in (hope you like 2 inches of head room) but at least if a cop pulled you over, people could at least buckle up. It is just an emergancy seat, and a great idea. I have even thought about pulling out the bins in the sol, and making one of those.

lmk if you need pics or install help... I helped SIINSI install his rear seat...

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 19 2004, 08:27 PM
There's three of them in the junkyard by my house :)

How much are they selling for, and how much do you think it would be to send them over to the us?

Back