crx body work near completion LOOK!! GOOD WORK INSIDE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_red_rex

i do body work!
to start off this is MR.SI....I NO LONGER COULD LOG INTO MY OLD SCREEN NAME LIL_RED_SI.....anyway....some of u know that i bought george 777777's crx si that was smashed in the back...for the past week now i have been pulling welding and more pulling on this rear end and alot of my friends and "old timers" said i would never be alble to get it near good enough looking....have you know im only 16 and have about 2 years of autobody at my school under my belt i doubted them and tried my hardest and gave it all that i got....i used one of those industiral dumpsters that roofers use to throw there shit out, and a hooked chain.....i tied the rex with a chain to the bastard dumpster and pulled the shit out of it....then i started using the dent puller and what not.....after getting everything to the point it wouldng go anymore or just before i would have high spots....i mudded everything up with some bondo...i still have some sanding to do...but it is very minor....check out these before and afters below

before:

Picture003.jpg
Picture002.jpg

after:
new044.jpg

i think for one week i did a fantastic job.....but thats just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back