crx build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats what I figured.. Thanks, and GL on getting it running!

welp....as plans are now...if everything goes good....the motor will be put in friday night- saturday mornin.....i have to pick up the tranny tomorrow afternoon b4 work and ill stop by the j-yard for a dizzy and ill be set.....hope everything goes as planned....then she can breathe back to life^_^

updates: 9/19

welp....last night i got the bitch in....not totally finished because the squitos were biting like bitches and it was late and had skool this mornin....what i have left is to finish bolting the tranny to the motor( 2 more bolts) and lower it to put the tranny mounts on....then get a dizzy so i can fire her up (puttin the header on of course^_^ ) then i can run er!!! i also wetsanded it so i can prime her this weekend!!!!.....oh and enjoy da pics

newest011.jpg

newest012.jpg

newest015.jpg

newest023.jpg

newest016.jpg

nice!
so did you drop the motor in w/o the trans? I would have just bolted the trans to the motor while it was on the pallet, but it doesnt really matter, since it's already in the car, it just would have saved you a little time thats all.

Looks GREAT other than that bro! Does your camera take videos? if it does, set it up in front of the car for the first start-up!

Oh, and someone needs a drop!!! haha

yea i agree that shit needs to be dropped...and sure...ill post some vids...and the takeoffs too!...thanks on the color comment...its sureley killer and thats why i chose it!!!

Back