crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well since it been awhile decided to throw some updates everyones way since there was some opinions that i should not get rid of the car and after discussing it with some people i know the car is staying. however the car is going a whole nother route.
so as of this moment the plan is an scca/auto x dominator built car. full legal cage per handbook and a serious weight loss plan are in the works. headliner, door pannels and some sound deadening were removed tonight.
planning on removeal of all sound deadening, also planing on removing seat belts off the door and going with full harnesses since those thing weigh a ton. looking into removal of sunroof and replacing with a carbon fiber peice, if anyone knows of a company that produces that peice i would appreciate being pointed in that direction.
after research i can not run itb's in scca from what i understand so i will be building the head to its full allowance, lexan windows, upgraded axles, race radiator, cooler thermostat and getting rid of as much unsprung weight as possible. its going to take a while to build due to my family and stuff come first. i welcome anyone with knowledgeable comments to pitch in and try to help. also if anyone has any tips about bushings and sway bars let me know as that will be the next upgrade.
so i will take pics of the work done tonight and post up as much as possible. if anyone on here is in ohio and would be interested in making my cage and making money post up.

My cousin would do it, if he lived in Ohio.

As far as the carbon fiber piece, I don't know a company but I've seen them on ebay, though I don't know how well they work.

Anyway, nice to have you back, and glad you decided to keep yours. I actually just sold mine.

this is a very nice car mang i love the rex and da color keep up da good work

hey guys went and took some new pics so look and enjoy make sure to post comments.

Picture092.jpg

that spoiler killed the look of that car.
:bash:

crx is gone, look for more updates on my 96 four door civic.

Back