crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Coming along sweet bro, but you know me I couldn't do the red. I gotta get me one of those stickers:D Now I'm disappointed at myself, here you are got your body work and paint almost complete and I'm still riding around 5 colored, but mainly cause money is still going to the engine, speaking of which is that an ls swap in there or just the valve cover?

zc swap, mod list soon to be posted

now that i have some time here is the mods:

Engine: ZC swap with built block, bored throtle body and intake manifold, pacesetter header back with otto r flame tipped mufle(soon to be changed out for buddy club) msd wires, pwjdm whale penis intake, polyurethane mounts.
mugen resevior cover, mugen oil cap

Tranny: XTD Stage 2 clutch with stage three 7.5 lbs flywheel, obx lsd, zc first gear, b&m short shifter with hard bushings stabalizers.

Suspension: tein basic coilovers, falken factory tuned strut tower bar, st front sway bar, super autobacs rear upper strut and lower tie bar, welded in b-pillar bar.

Exterior: 90-91 front bumper, new fenders, new rear bumper, oem headlights, oem taillights, oem corner lights, 90-91 clear bumper lights, spoon cf mirrors, zc seibon carbon fiber hood, new windshield and all new weather moldings, battle garage front and rear lip, siR badge.

Rims and Rubber: Drag dr16's with kuhmo ecsta rubbers

Interior: gutted, perfect stock si seats, mugen shift knob, push button start.

Soon to buy: pwjdm hood dampners, new side moldings, jdm road flare, custom sheet metal door panels and dash, mugen seats, sparco harness, full race roll cage, wire tuck, em racing tiangle pillar bar, b18 type r with b20 block and 98+ itr tranny to be tuned on crome, pwjdm shift boot. triangle pieces above taillights.

oh and dampa chi will be chillin in the back

any suggestions welcomed

I enjoy working on my projects, but yeah, I understand, they can be a pain in the ass.

well get ready i am going to be posting pics as soon as they all load, got pics of parts, the guys helping me, sanding down to lay 4th, 5th,6th,7th and 8th layer of paint and other random stuff so bring the comments and enjoy.

I believe that this threads better than the girlfriend picture thread...

Back