CRX Climate Control Repair Plate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

catfishracer

I have a couple repair faceplates for 89-91 crx climate control. I purchased them off ebay from seller pauld9723 for $29.99 each. They are very nice, Very high quality steel repair plates. I found out after I purchased them that the electronics in my unit were fried so I had to buy a new one at over $200.00.

Here is what it states in auction

You are bidding on a new and improved climate control repair faceplate for the 88-91 honda crx climate control head. In addition to repairing cracked or broken units, these faceplates also include the mounting tabs on the sides to repair units that have also broken or cracked the tabs that are used to screw the unit in place. Your current screws will thread into the holes in the new plates. They are precision laser cut 16 gauge thick steel. They are also painted a very nice matching trim black, with 3M double sided tape on back for an easy install. This is the same tape used to hold car emblems on. I will e-mail you a link with detailed instructions on installation at end of auction.

If your mounting tabs are still in good condition you can purchase a plate without tabs in my other auctions at a cheaper price. BUT..this plate can still be used as insurance, even if your mounting tabs are fine!

repairedclimatecontrol.jpg

Price is $20.00 each. Only have 2 so first come first serve.

I am an honest seller and will ship your plate out the same day.

If interested my email is catfishracer4748@gmail.com

Back