CRX Clutch ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

hey i have a 91 CRX dx and ima be swapin a si tranny on there sumtime in the near future. but my clutch in it now is realy shot. i was wonderin if i get a clutch now, will it fit the si tranny that i get soon? and no i cant wait to get em both at the same time. leme know guys thanks alot
Tyler

I'd wait till you put the new tranny in, unless the clutch is completely shot now. Why take the tranny off twice when you don't have to?

well it grinds hard goin into 2nd and 3rd and i dont wana be scrooed somewhere, i dont know if ima have $ for the new tranny til a week or 2 months... so id like to do it now. i know its dumb to pull the tranny twice but i can whip it out. leme know if that fits tho thanks
Tyler

oo yea, i adjust her and work with her but shes not giving me any room to play. to get into reverse i have to shut the car off, put it in reverse then starrt it back up, or else shell just grind gruind grind. also shifing into 2nd sometimes it wont even go it itll just sit there and grind, even if i release the clutch and press it agin. yea it sucks. i found a exedy clutch set up on ebay for $98 +shipin so thats a dag good deal, ima go wit that. thanks
Tyler

Back