Crx Coil Springs best brand?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxgirl

Silent
Just found out i can't get my rex outta the shop 'cause the car's sitting too low with the skirts... :huh: I have new Tokico shocks, I just don't know what coils are really good.

Right now i have H&R racings coils (too stiff and too low)

I was looking into some Skunk2, Tein (Japan), Tokico, Eibach or more H&R??? :confused:

thanks to all

do you want a coilover or spring?? if you want springs i'd go with Eibach Sportlines.. perfect ride height IMO... not real sure about coilovers unless its complete with shocks

Yeah just springs i need... There seems to be so many opinions... i guess i'll see which ones ship faster :D I think they are all some good springs...

I could take a photo of the car but picture the rex so low that the skirts are scrapping the ground just to say they touch. I already have H&R springs on the rex, but i think there are "race" and not "street".

Anyway, when i go to the shop i'll take some photos to show. ^_^

Neuspeed springs are awesome. Great ride, great handling.. Ask anyone who has had any experience with them. You will get nothing but praise for neuspeed's spring line.

Personally, I like the neuspeed sport springs. Not harsh at all. You'd think you were riding in a stock honda, until you hit the corners. Then it becomes apparent that you are not. And they only lower the car 1.25 inches (depending on the car, of course)

i have sprint springs on my 91 look and feel great! heres a pic

HPIM0706.jpg

Just found out i can't get my rex outta the shop 'cause the car's sitting too low with the skirts... :huh: I have new Tokico shocks, I just don't know what coils are really good.

Right now i have H&R racings coils (too stiff and too low)

I was looking into some Skunk2, Tein (Japan), Tokico, Eibach or more H&R??? :confused:

thanks to all

Budget?

Back